Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm trying really hard not to say what I want to say because MuH WhItE SuPReMaCy , so cliff-notes version will do then I'm dropping this conversation totally.

"Damaging imagery?"  :rofl: Jesus Christ people are soft if that's considered "damaging" to their sensibilities. 

....  Its completely offensive for anyone to say that "storming the capital" was the worst thing to happen to the USA since the Civil War.....Wake up people, stop being afk, or acting like you're in the " Special Olympics for Soy drinking and losing" < -- Thank you Princess Huhuran.  The lack of backbone is hitting Ted Wheeler levels.

No need to hold back on my account. :idk:

If you think it's totally immaterial to the U.S. standing in the world to have imagery broadcast around the globe worthy of a banana republic, then I guess I can't explain to you why that is wrong either.

Resident evil Village is looking to very good and really unique. I have seen the leaks.  

Did some rewatching of RE7.  I forgot how  good, albeit short and with limited replay value, RE7 was.

It really seems however that RE is nolonger RE, but kind of a "franchise" name to put big budget horror games from different development teams.

The new game takes a lot from Bram Stroker's Dracula, Dr. Moreau, Chucky, Werewolf movies, and Frankenstein's army.

On 4/17/2021 at 2:36 PM, frenchkiki said:

They are a lot of Asian in France. How many? I don't know, because it's forbidden in France to identify people by their ethnicity.

I love Eurasian women, I think they are amazingly beautiful.

French actrice Mylène Jampanoï

tn_Mylene-Jampanoi--Le-Grand-Journal-De-Canal-Plus--11-06-08--1.jpg.d06c845a19be965ac8a470da5b8c37fb.jpg

She looks 90% white, 10 % Oriental (Asian).  Basically she's white.  😛

This is what  average Chinese women in Chinatown NYC looks like :

three-women-on-the-streets-of-london-in-

IMHO East Asian popstars/actors/models are closer representation of what asian beauty can look like.:

https://www.instagram.com/hesui923/