Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

19 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Snowpiercer the movie was decent enough. I’ve not read the graphic novel though. 

Have you seen some of Jennifer’s early work?

Yes, a couple of them. She gets better every time. Which ones are your favorite?

I'm at episode 5 of the snowpiercer series. I really like it. Great character arcs/development, nice scenario (juggling between order and chaos), good social dynamics. It's not perfect, but still very good.

And most recently, The Mandalorian. And the coming branch offs, all they’ve done is bring in more from EU/RPG into cannon.

They did (after dismissing the EU they finally realized how good it is). I'd love to see them bring game characters (like Kyle Katarn or Mara Jade).

In the behind the scenes for Mando, George is there now and then, which made us little nerds so happy!

It did and if the Mouse had been smarter, they'd have understood that long ago... The Mouse is not very perceptive and they backed the wrong horse. It's funny because it's not that hard to please SW fans if they just took some time to listen to them sooner.

On 1/16/2021 at 3:07 PM, Enrico_sw said:

To fit with the wheather, I started watching Snowpiercer. It looked bad at first, but it's actually pretty good.

The movie is WAY better and darker + Ed Harris ❤️

But!

Even if I think the serie is looking kind of cheap and the main actor is really, but really a bad actor, I liked the serie. Go figure ? :laugh:

21 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

The movie is WAY better and darker + Ed Harris ❤️

But!

Even if I think the serie is looking kind of cheap and the main actor is really, but really a bad actor, I liked the serie. Go figure ? :laugh:

Ed Harris is a good actor, he's the archetype of the vilain "behind the curtains" or at least the cold and calculating type. I wouldn't put a heart close to his name :laugh: but he surely deserves his fame.

Andre isn't that bad, he's a bit cocky, but he's solid. I gotta watch the last episodes, cause season 2 is coming!

@Alizarine How is the Queen's Gambit? I used to play chess a lot when I was a kid. It's kind of an obsessive game (luckily I manage to escape it before it was too late - or maybe I'm already brain damaged and I don't know it :laugh:).

Anyway, many ppl say the series is good, but I don't have much time these days, so I try to choose carefully.

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

One thing I dislike about the idiots last week is that the VP elect has a shadow over her now. That the media and others are stealing her thunder so to speak. 

Harris has 3 or 4 firsts (I forget how many).

I remember Obama received extremely aggressive promotion even before he was elected, and after he won he was the "Messiah" before he even took office!  The media is currently focused on FBI's manhunt for the rioters and the heightened security over the inauguration and the Trump Senate trial.  Then, COVID every day as usual.

In normal circumstances Harris would get more promotion, I agree with that.

Trump just did his farewell address.  I wonder if anyone will try to kill him and/or kill his family.

On 1/19/2021 at 10:09 PM, Enrico_sw said:

@Alizarine How is the Queen's Gambit?

That's very good, I liked it very much.

I'm a good chess player who played a lot in competitions, so it was particular to me. But even for people who don't know anything about chess, it's a very good show. Anya Taylor-Joy is fantastic and so beautiful ! Those hair !!

10 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Fuck Mitch McConnell, dude needs to be judo chopped in his goiter.

Trump's exit speech gives the impression that he will not pardon his rioters.  If this is the case, he threw them into the gutter. Trump is being thrown into the gutter by Mitch after he's a liability to him.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/trump-impeachment-biden-inauguration/card/90pPMzFPqr5fMzg1Bkbs

Funny if Trump leaves to start a new political party, like his mentor Adolf Hitler:rofl:

2 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Trump's exit speech gives the impression that he will not pardon his rioters.  If this is the case, he threw them into the gutter. Trump is being thrown into the gutter by Mitch after he's a liability to him.

Never liked Cocaine Mitch.

He's holding impeachment over Trump's head if he pardons Assange, the Uni Party never liked Trump in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Funny if Trump leaves to start a new political party, like his mentor Adolf Hitler:rofl:

There needs to be new political parties to be an actual opposition cause the Democrats & Republicans are the same party and just do political theater.