Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

outstanding COVID cases in my county as of 11/12:

395 New Positives 1,832 Confirmed Deaths
28,085 Positive Test Results 246 Probable Deaths

My town (2) has 1,841 cases as of 11/13

basically this is back up to the levels of the spring, around May.

5 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Coolness! Who doesn’t love HK? 
Hubs and I just restarted playing this one again. 

People who haven't played KOTOR. :nicole:

KOTOR is amazing, just wish the game was updated and remastered. My only issues are that I think the video game company would mess with the story and do other unwanted crap.

On 11/14/2020 at 3:04 AM, Cult Icon said:

what do you think of the artwork/design?

Yeah, it's good, but it's clearly "last" gen (I'd even say second to last gen).  Games like SW Jedi Fallen Order, Ghost of Tsushima or even RDR2 are much more beautiful. And there are only a couple of years between these. Even the Witcher 3 (released before DS3) looks better IMHO. Sekiro is clearly two steps ahead of DS3 in terms of graphic "complexity".

I can't wait for the next gen games; the progresses are getting faster and faster.

As for the gameplay, DS3 is probably one of the best of the best I've seen. The diversity of weapons, playstyle and strategies are just great. I wish other games would do that to. Like SW JFO, the game is beautiful, but they could've made a much broader spectum of powers and playstyles. Older SW games used to have more. Same for RDR2, what did it cost to add more weapons? Nothing, but it would've added much more variety in the game.

44 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

KOTOR is amazing, just wish the game was updated and remastered. My only issues are that I think the video game company would mess with the story and do other unwanted crap.

Did you like Jedi Knight, MOTS, Jedi academy, Jedi outcast, etc.? Great games and way ahead of their times (graphics, gameplay, etc.)

KeySickJaguar-max-1mb.gif

13 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Did you like Jedi Knight, MOTS, Jedi academy, Jedi outcast, etc.? Great games and way ahead of their times (graphics, gameplay, etc.)

KeySickJaguar-max-1mb.gif

Never really played them............... I'm sure they're a lot better than a lot of games nowadays.

Maybe I can play it with a controller.

Kyle Katarn is the real Rogue One not the revisioned movie.

Just now, Enrico_sw said:

Yeah, it's good, but it's clearly "last" gen (I'd even say second to last gen).  Games like SW Jedi Fallen Order, Ghost of Tsushima or even RDR2 are much more beautiful. And there are only a couple of years between these. Even the Witcher 3 (released before DS3) looks better IMHO. Sekiro is clearly two steps ahead of DS3 in terms of graphic "complexity".

I can't wait for the next gen games; the progresses are getting faster and faster.

As for the gameplay, DS3 is probably one of the best of the best I've seen. The diversity of weapons, playstyle and strategies are just great. I wish other games would do that to. Like SW JFO, the game is beautiful, but they could've made a much broader spectum of powers and playstyles. Older SW games used to have more. Same for RDR2, what did it cost to add more weapons? Nothing, but it would've added much more variety in the game.

I mean in terms of graphics of course DS3 is inferior- it's an older game than Demon Souls PS5 and Sekiro.  I meant more in terms of the content of the world building.  There's an area/boss that you will get up to that reminds me of the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and  Hindu architecture.  Scary and brilliantly designed.

SS2131249.jpg?d63641211291

DS3 has great gameplay and a good multiplayer/community back in 2015-2016 or so.  I don't know about how popular it is now.  I saw star wars Fallen Order.  It looks clearly inspired by the Souls series.  Kind of short game though and with huge potential for expansion.  My favorite part of Fallen order was the arena battle right before the final boss.  It would be really cool if they made future games larger scale like that.

I needed to buy a book. I can't do it in my bookstore, because of the lockdown (this wonderful political strategy, only used in countries with outdated leaders... :rolleyes:) So, I bought it on a French online shop. I didn't buy it on Amazon and I'll never buy anything on Amazon, because screw you Jeff Bezos, you and your newspapers (like the Washington post, a paper that I wouldn't even use for a cat litter :Amelie_wft:)

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

Totally stan! 🥰 :rofl:

I remember John Bolton. That guy actively promoted the Iraq war, the most absurd war of the century... so far:ninja:

If this guys is trying to become a brain truster for Biden, I'm very worried about what's gonna happen to the world in the next 4 years :banghead: