Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Twas never about the environment. :rofl:

“Fossil fuels are literally choking the life from us,” Thunberg continued. “That action must be powerful and wide-ranging. After all, the climate crisis is not just about the environment. It is a crisis of human rights, of justice, and of political will. Colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression have created and fueled it. We need to dismantle them all. Our political leaders can no longer shirk their responsibilities.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/greta-snaps-change-everything-climate-crisis-about-colonial-racist-and-patriarchal-systems-of-oppression-fossil-fuel-literally

10 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

@Stromboli1  I've been listening to Bill burr's podcast clips.  He is way funnier, smarter, and wittier than Joe rogan

My friend thinks his podcast is better than his comedy. :idk:

Rogan's comedy is all right, but he's better spontaneously funny. Rogan is smarter than you think though after you get past his meathead looks.

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

My friend thinks his podcast is better than his comedy. :idk:

Rogan's comedy is all right, but he's better spontaneously funny. Rogan is smarter than you think though after you get past his meathead looks.

Rogan's recent standup special is the worst one from him I've ever heard.

A few weeks ago I went through Burr's standup specials and would give them a workman like 3.5 out of 5 personally.   I actually think that his podcast bits are way funnier than rogan on the fly and it's funnier than his standup. It's like he has hundreds of funny stories/rants recorded in his brain and he pulls them out when the time is right.

Rogan is a much better interviewer though, I don't think Burr could interview people the way he does

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Rogan's recent standup special is the worst one from him I've ever heard.

A few weeks ago I went through Burr's standup specials and would give them a workman like 3.5 out of 5 personally.   I actually think that his podcast bits are way funnier than rogan on the fly and it's funnier than his standup. It's like he has hundreds of funny stories/rants recorded in his brain and he pulls them out when the time is right.

Rogan is a much better interviewer though, I don't think Burr could interview people the way he does

I can see that.

Joey Diaz's stories are amazing.

33 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

his special was pretty good.

do you like tom segura?  he also has a show

I like Tom Segura's stand up and Yo Momma's House.

There is a Rogan episode with Segura and Diaz, very funny shit.

It's hilarious that the usuals are complaining that the Democratic candidates now lack diversity after certain candidates dropped out of Democratic Primary. :rofl:

How about you get better candidates than worrying about identity politics.