Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 12/5/2019 at 9:59 PM, CandleVixen said:

I second that! 

The American political system is all fucked.

If you get into politics with little to no money and become a multimillionaire, that is an extremely flawed system.

18 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Truly Superman!

What he did is great. It should really be everybody saying these things, because, after all, movies are for the audience :yes: (it feels weird to have to remind them that)

Big companies in Hollywood have become too snobbish, and they forgot that they have... customers.

Imagine going to a restaurant and the waiter insults you... you just don't go back. The problem is that Hollywood is an oligopoly of restaurants, with a handful of big owners... and then groupthink and peer pressure ensure that everybody behaves the same way. :banghead:

45 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

They're too stupid to figure that the core beliefs are diametrically opposed and won't figure it out till it's too late after the damage has already been done.

Sometimes, they get red pilled. I know quite a lot of French journalists (I have a friend that works in the press) and I know a female journalist (ex feminist) that evolved quite a lot on these topics. Their doctrine is a mental prison, but sometimes some of them manage to get out of the prison and face reality.

7 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Sometimes, they get red pilled. I know quite a lot of French journalists (I have a friend that works in the press) and I know a female journalist (ex feminist) that evolved quite a lot on these topics. Their doctrine is a mental prison, but sometimes some of them manage to get out of the prison and face reality.

The damage has been already done though.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

It's a superficial award with no criterion standards that doesn't mean anything anyway, but at least do the right thing and give it to the Hong Kong protesters.

Sure, but the adults (media, lobbies, etc.) are to blame, not the kids.