Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

34 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I think the other part of it was the fact that Lucas was not always the sole proprietor of the EU IP.  So if Disney wanted to use some of that stuff, they would have to share the sweet sweet dough with other people/companies. And the mouse company does not share. Not if it doesn't have to.

I believe Lucas still receives a percentage of the money off of the characters he created, so you know what that means.......................

Disney will remake the Original & Sequel trilogies at some point. 

45 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I've been checking to find a good link to watch Terminator Dark Fate online but the studio seems to be fanatical in trying to give every site a copyright notice

You're gonna watch Woke Feminist Terminator?

5 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

From what I've heard, they neutered and domesticated Arnold.

Glad they finally killed the franchise.

Why do these nutjobs from Woke Hollywood kill existing franchises? How about they invent their own patented rotten ideas and massacre them with their political crap? (it's not that hard to be creative)

When I need to take a deuce, I go to my own bathroom, I don't go and crap at my neighbour's. It's called manners! :smoker:

250px-Mr_hankey_the_xmas_poo.jpg

48 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Why do these nutjobs from Woke Hollywood kill existing franchises? How about they invent their own patented rotten ideas and massacre them with their political crap? (it's not that hard to be creative)

When I need to take a deuce, I go to my own bathroom, I don't go and crap at my neighbour's. It's called manners! :smoker:

250px-Mr_hankey_the_xmas_poo.jpg

Hollywood thinks there is untapped revenue in wokeness so that's the reason they're doing it.

Like I said before, SJWs don't buy merchandise and support the movies. The real fans do that.

The way it was explained to me was the real fans are the ones who support franchises in the dark times, but they need the normies to make money.

GOT is the perfect example of that.

20 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

From what I've heard, they neutered and domesticated Arnold.

Glad they finally killed the franchise.

The new Terminator game has a lot of homages to the original Terminator.

I don't enjoy seeing women doing violent acts in either TV, film, or games.  If you want to vicariously experience men in action, study military history and stay away from movies/TV.  Better than any film, game, or TV show:

7 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't think this latest trilogy is particularly good but it's not worse than the prequels.

In essence, Star Wars gave us 2.5 good movies in forty plus years.

I think that the Star Wars fan community is overzealous and expect way too much.  They want the magic of the first two films to repeat itself again, which won't happen.  They seem to want what was accomplished in literature/comics to come to life on the big screen. They want to lose their virginity twice!

IMHO the Prequels were corny but not terrible.  The recent set of films are even worse than the prequels.  Rogue One was OK- and reasonably good for practical production values.

53 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

The new Terminator game has a lot of homages to the original Terminator.

If you want to vicariously experience men in action, study military history and stay away from movies/TV

No thanks, the Terminator is dead, Cameron had a big hand in killing his own franchise. :rofl: