Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@Stormbringer  What do you think of Midnight cowboy by Faith no more? (I know Mosley wasn't in the band any more for this song,  but it's one of my favorite songs from them. And I like it especially when there's a sad mood)

I was wondering, but I think this one is my favorite with Mosley. I like the madness in their song :stormy:

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Stormbringer  What do you think of Midnight cowboy by Faith no more? (I know Mosley wasn't in the band any more for this song,  but it's one of my favorite songs from them. And I like it especially when there's a sad mood)

It's a good song, though not one of my favorites. It's not original by them btw.

My absolute favorite Faith No More song is:

14 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Pablo Hidalgo is the canon master for Lucasfilm.

There are plans for a live action Star Wars TV show too.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/star-wars-tv-series-disney-streaming-service-1202611408/

I did not remember about Pablo.  Thanks for the reminder. :blush:

I'm  on the fence about streaming, so  I'm trying to  not get too excited.  But it would be hella cool to see something in the TOR realm!

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

"King for a day... Fool for a lifetime" It's true it's a great album (with Patton) ; it kinda mixes a lot of musical influences.

"King for a day" is also pretty good (the bass line is not very complex, but it's really good) :stormy:

My favorite album by them. And I had the luck to see them perform it in full live :stormy: 

13 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I did not remember about Pablo.  Thanks for the reminder. :blush:

I'm  on the fence about streaming, so  I'm trying to  not get too excited.  But it would be hella cool to see something in the TOR realm!

You're welcome!

Subscription streaming is the future of TV & cable. :chicken:

It amazes me how people can sit there and support Roy Moore after those scandalous accusations made on him and confirmed by dozens of people as to his ways and actions :dry: And the fact Moore keeps using the bible and political power to justify his innocents is both disgusting and just what I would expect of southern politicians :pinch: I can't wait to hear and see this pedophile lose his spot and retire in shame for the sake of what's left of his parties dignity... if any.

LMAO, and to top it off, Trump is taking Putin's word that he didn't meddle in our elections is beyond f'in laughable :rofl: Trump is a giant ignoramus and a traitor to our country on that alone! Taking his words over ALL OUR US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES who say otherwise. But hey, party over country right? (or more to the fact that Trump is heavily involved in Russian Banks that are linked to Putin's oligarchy). :cain: I can't help but think what the Republican party would say or do if Hilary so much as agreed with Putin and the likes on similar circumstances. They would be calling for a public execution on her traitorous behavior me thinks :cain:

@Stormbringer - I didn't go because Sonoma/Glen Ellen/Santa Rosa/Napa was on fire. I was supposed to go with my brother's girlfriend and we were going to stay at her father's house for a couple weeks then take the train to LA for the show, but her father lost his house and the overall want or desire to celebrate Halloween was gone, it's okay though, I've seen most of those bands several times, so no big loss.

btw did you see Manson's new video?  Manson + Johnny Depp = :heart:

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer - I didn't go because Sonoma/Glen Ellen/Santa Rosa/Napa was on fire. I was supposed to go with my brother's girlfriend and we were going to stay at her father's house for a couple weeks then take the train to LA for the show, but her father lost his house and the overall want or desire to celebrate Halloween was gone, it's okay though, I've seen most of those bands several times, so no big loss.

Oh, so sorry about this.... :sad: