Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

17 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

The things that I haven taken away from Mein Kampf so far.  When your exceptionally smart son wants professional art/painter lesson and wants to follow an arts career... GET HIM THE GOD DAMN LESSONS and encourage him.

Mein Kampf is a case of a man who is trying to self-mythologize himself as a Christ-like heroic savior.. while filling up the dead time in prison.  

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

..... OMEGALUL  They did the same thing to Mexican Andy, and Salmon Andy. Both of who are Latino.. Both got called White Supremacist at the last Portland protest, and when it was pointed out that one is from Guatemala and the other from Cuba they were then told that they were Latin Supremacist which is just as bad as being a White one...

CJO4pYqmjNsCFReqDQodTecNTQ.png Antifia you might wanna figure it out.

I guess it's a last ditch resort tactic by them because they're tolerant about other people's views. :laugh:

Job interviews are mostly useless. You can't figure out if someone's fit in an hour. A good actor / bad worker can put on a smokescreen and a bad actor / great person can miss a great opportunity (for them and the employer).

Then again, I don't think there are any other good alternative. So, that's probably the worst solution, except for all the others... :ermm: