Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm nolifing it and I like it.  Classic WoW > Doing all other shit.

Do you know the Witcher?

@Cult Icon is the one who made me discover it. It looked alright, and then when I started playing it, I found out it's a really great game/universe.

18 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Do you know the Witcher?

@Cult Icon is the one who made me discover it. It looked alright, and then when I started playing it, I found out it's a really great game/universe.

Yes I know the Witcher lol and no I won't be watching the show out of principle.  SJW/Wokeness and agendas has turned a promising show into what I will only assume to be a giant shit show..

The writers of this shows are so anti male that they actually turned men in the show into Dick Heads.

image.png

^^ confirmed legit source.

11 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Yes I know the Witcher lol and no I won't be watching the show out of principle.  SJW/Wokeness and agendas has turned a promising show into what I will only assume to be a giant shit show..

I don't like Netflix's SJW bias either (like 5 second staring rule :ermm:), but I'll give it a try (and if the 1st episode is full SJW, then I'll ditch it).  Yen looks good (but Triss' actress looks nothing like the game's and her acting seems a bit out of character)

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/netflix-five-second-staring-rule/

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/64464-the-witcher/page/5/

BTW, it's even worse for Star Wars. The universe was entirely re-shaped as a PC temple in the ep. 8 (even the charcters say it: "let the past die" means "let's go full SJW now")

I LOVE THIS! ❤️ ❤️

To commemorate the launch of World of Warcraft Classic, Blizzard released a music video entitled “A Toast to 15 Years.” In it we see a bard singing a tavern song about our adventures in Azeroth. I admit that I got a little emotional listening to it. Like many of players, World of Warcraft has a special place in my heart.

The song is catchy, and I expect that players will be singing it for days and weeks to come (or it might just be me). What makes the video special is not just the trip down memory lane, but also the cameos. We see Game of Thrones actor Kristian Nairn, a Blizzard favorite and frequent BlizzCon DJ. There’s also Matthew Mercer, Patty Mattison, and Ronda Rousey. The legendary player behind “Leeroy Jenkins” is also there along with Twitch streamer and popular content creator Chance “Sodapoppin” Morris.

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't like Netflix's SJW bias either (like 5 second staring rule :ermm:), but I'll give it a try (and if the 1st episode is full SJW, then I'll ditch it).  Yen looks good (but Triss' actress looks nothing like the game's and her acting seems a bit out of character)

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/netflix-five-second-staring-rule/

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/64464-the-witcher/page/5/

BTW, it's even worse for Star Wars. The universe was entirely re-shaped as a PC temple in the ep. 8 (even the charcters say it: "let the past die" means "let's go full SJW now")

The entertainment industry has always been left leaning. The difference is now is that they're propagandizing and trying to normalize all the SJW crap more than ever for those Benjamins.

Hollywood has stifled their creativity and ingenuity anyways.

Predator 2 is a really underrated movie. Glover was really great in it (I like his acting both relaxed and serious at the same time  and Paxton brought a comedy touch (like he did in Aliens - it's not "too much" and it doesn't kill the tension, it might even increase it).

^ The Witcher is very original. It's from Poland, its story is very original and the universe is very well made. I hope Netflix doesn't screw it up (though there are already worrying hints).

Games like Deus Ex, Fallout or Cyberpunk could make really great movies. The gaming industry is far more inventive than Hollywood atm.:weightlift:

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ The Witcher is very original. It's from Poland, its story is very original and the universe is very well made. I hope Netflix doesn't screw it up (though there are already worrying hints).

Games like Deus Ex, Fallout or Cyberpunk could make really great movies. The gaming industry is far more inventive than Hollywood atm.:weightlift:

I was talking about the movie industry. The Witcher will probably do well on Netflix for the first season and the ruin the subsequent seasons with SJW crap. That's usually their formula.

My Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather on my dad's mom's side

image.png

Colonel John Hinton
Birth 29 Mar 1673
Wiltshire, England
Laid to rest in North Carolina
His parents were members of the notable Berkshire and Wiltonshire family that had intermarried with the Baronial house of Palmer I Sussex. Mary Hardy, his wife, was of Royal and Magna Charta Surety Descent..
John settled in "Chowan Precinct", North Carolina. He came into the colony with his brother William and his wife, Elizabeth. Before 1710 he purchased 126 acres from Nicholas Stallings on "southside of Bennett's Creek". April 17, 1716, again a patent of 500 acres to John Hinton is recorded. In 1722 he petitioned for 350 acres on Bennett's Creek, and a patent for the same. He was Overseer of highways in 1725. Of him, Dr. Groves wrote in his Allstons of North and South Carolina:.

"Col. John Hinton, a man of prominence, wealth and widely spread connections with many of the most influential families in the colony.".

He is traditionally called "Colonel", but just how he acquired this military title is not known..

In Colonel John Hinton's Will, probated the 25th of April, 1732, he mentioned his wife, Mary, his well beloved son, Hardy, and well beloved brother, William Hinton, who was the overseer and trustee for his four sons. Mary survived him and married Thomas Holliday in 1742..

And his son who fought in the Rev War

Lieut Malachi Hinton

Birth
Chowan County, North Carolina, USA
Death 1808 (aged 77–78)
Clayton, Johnston County, North Carolina, USA

image.png

O.o Resembles my Grandma

An of you think our genes go to war with each other? :laugh:

I feel like my Southern European genes are like yo stomp those fucking Northern European genes out and vice versa from time to time. They are diametrically opposed.