Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

here's the epilogue.  I haven't seen it yet:

@Stromboli1  You know I liked Chappelle more when he was high energy and focused on crazy storytelling, ghetto life, and crackheads.  Now he's worth tens of millions of dollars,  maybe over 100 M and is black nobility- there would be some contradiction if he went back to the ghetto...

Interesting that Carlin, despite his content, was also ultra rich which contradicts his anti-elitist messages.

5 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

here's the epilogue.  I haven't seen it yet:

@Stromboli1  You know I liked Chappelle more when he was high energy and focused on crazy storytelling, ghetto life, and crackheads.  Now he's worth tens of millions of dollars,  maybe over 100 M and is black nobility- there would be some contradiction if he went back to the ghetto...

Interesting that Carlin, despite his content, was also ultra rich which contradicts his anti-elitist messages.

The epilogue is good.

I believe the veteran comedians material changes with the times. Chappelle like Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, etc all used their lives in the projects as passion for their writing. As they grew older other experiences were reflected in their writing. They're constantly writing and thinking of new bits, that's how comedians grow. The comedians with shticks never last because they can't write new material and run their shtick into the ground.

17 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I didn't give a fuck about this SJW crap until it started to creep into everything I like and started to ruin those things I like by infesting it with SJW ideology. Once you turn it on, you can't turn it off. 

I'll admit ignorance was bliss!

Edit: Wrong thread, but whatever! :nicole:

I agree with you though! 

Just now, Enrico_sw said:

@Stormbringer Another nice video from Chile:bounce: (I don't why but I stumbled upon the Chilean version)

If you don't care for the ice cream, but wanna know who the model is (which I would perfectly understand :laugh:), here she is:

Well, nothing in the video, besides the voice at the end is Chilean actually :rofl: 

She looks nice