Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I have something to say. Natalia did not have a one night stand with her husband justin. the first night they met they argued because they were both drunk then the second time they met they fell inlove and stayed together. months later she got pregnant......

ps: natalia has the cover of W magazine and a beautiful layout in side.

Actually that's not entirely accurate either. As I said she married him because she got pregnant. She pretty much said so in an interview that I translated months ago:

Thanks for translating, OriginalSin. That's a stirring quote: it confirms a lot I've thought about Natalia.

i love this photoshoot

i've noticed Natalia isn't beautiful in candid pics she looks good just in photoshoots

Yeah sometimes that is true.

Which proves that she is a great model ! :p Models are suppose to take amazing pictures like she does !

is this her man?

post-4072-1153586864_thumb.jpgpost-4072-1153587544_thumb.jpgpost-4072-1153587585_thumb.jpg

and you call him Unattractive?!

yeah i do, but he is very rich anyway, that's why models are married with men like him

Actually yea that's what most ppl would think it's obvious models married to super rich man , But she always always in every interview says how much she loves him and Lucas and they mean everything to her and etc. and i think she really really does love him!

ouch.

I think Natalia is beautiful either way.

i agree, natalia looks beautiful no matter what... ;)

Ya true ,maybe she looks less beautiful but always very beautiful...Natalia always bee 1 of the models that i liked the most !!! Russian beauty :heart: ! Love her!