Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank u sweet rus for all the videous theyr fabulous and ur awesome :D

volodina_rox yes she has gorgeous eyes...She looks like she is gonna cry a lot of times , just her eyes are like taht how do u call it..Like watery..Crystal eyes? lol I love these CK ads ...Ck clothes suck , theyr nothing 2 fancy , but she makes them look amazing!

And yea i kno she does only runways for Ck and i meant why not for any other designers...So since she's "The" model for Ck , she's not aloud to model for any other designers even if its just runways? But she still does iditorials...

And another thing on the interview sweetrus posted before she said that 15 of her ex-friends were waiting for her outside and told her they'll cut her face (and it was very scary , but thank god some1 was with her)

So ppl tried to damage her face 2 times?

Cuz then there's the time that somebody tried to splash acid in her face but her bodyguard saved her?

or what i'm confused?

Thank u sweet rus for all the videous theyr fabulous and ur awesome :D

volodina_rox yes she has gorgeous eyes...She looks like she is gonna cry a lot of times , just her eyes are like taht how do u call it..Like watery..Crystal eyes? lol I love these CK ads ...Ck clothes suck , theyr nothing 2 fancy , but she makes them look amazing!

And yea i kno she does only runways for Ck and i meant why not for any other designers...So since she's "The" model for Ck , she's not aloud to model for any other designers even if its just runways? But she still does iditorials...

And another thing on the interview sweetrus posted before she said that 15 of her ex-friends were waiting for her outside and told her they'll cut her face (and it was very scary , but thank god some1 was with her)

So ppl tried to damage her face 2 times?

Cuz then there's the time that somebody tried to splash acid in her face but her bodyguard saved her?

or what i'm confused?

thanx :wub:

it was my pleasure.

She can't do any shows beacause she is the face of Calvin Klein, she represents this brand only, her contract is exclusive, she gets about 3.000.000 per year for it. Not bad, isn't it? So it this is one of the tems of the contract not to appear at any other shows. Editorials? Why not? You don't represent any brand...I don't see why she can't?

I think it was once. All these rumors, stories tend to change with time...whatever I read about Natalia...At first she sold bananas, then potatoes, and then cabbage...that she was discovered in the market...that she went to casting...mass media likes to exaggerate, imagine things. So I think if it's was true it's more reasonable to believe what Natalia said herself