Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Kylie's husband is named Christian Aries, if anyone cares. :whistle:

I think wherever you got the article from misunderstood her MySpace page. Kylie is indeed married, but she is also a Christian and her astrological sign is "Aries" :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It was a JOKE, Pinky.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just wanted to see how many people knew all about her and who cared. :wave: :p I don't know a thing about her except that she IS married. That's all I knew. Now, I know her last name, too! :laugh: :D :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It was a JOKE, Pinky.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just wanted to see how many people knew all about her and who cared. :wave: :p I don't know a thing about her except that she IS married. That's all I knew. Now, I know her last name, too! :laugh: :D :D

Oh ok :)

It is not that I care about her. It is just tough not to know about her when she constantly being shoved into our faces :cain:

I liked the show. I really liked seeing the newer models strut their stuff, like Miranda and Candice. I also liked seeing some of the old guard, like Heidi. Wish Karolina could have been in the show. I also really like they way they used technology to create “the look of the show”, like the train. I also liked the V shaped runway because it allowed the models to walk out without running into the returning models. The commercials were just awesome this year. Anyway, beautiful women in lingerie, what’s not to like. :wave:

Oh, went back and watched the ’05 show (some believe is their best show), and actually think this years show was as good as that one. Of course, I think the “candy” segment in the ’05 show is still one of their best segments. :wave:

All in all, I enjoyed watching this years show. :wave:

Edit:

Just watched the ’09 and ’05 shows yet again. I changed my mind. I think the ’09 show is better than the ’05 show. Who would have thunk it…. :wave:

Oh, Russell James has to be the luckiest man on the planet. I should have gone into photography…. :wave:

Edit 2:

Wow, I think I love this show. It is awesome. It is closing in my favorite show, and I have been watching these shows since ’01. Every time I watch it gets better and better and I see something new I missed before. Great energy and tons of awesome stage looks and walks. I loved the segment with the birds towards the end that had the trees growing in the background and then all the birds taking flight. That was just awesome. I even like BEP now. Now nobody would have thunk that.

OK, I am ready to call it. The ’09 show is my favorite VS fashion show of all time. :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just some quick thoughts...

i know...it's way too early....

i just saw the vuitton show...OMG!! a casting dream!!! :drool: plus and minus a few girls... <_<

ADRI! BARR! BIANCA! RHIANNE! ANNE V! LAETITIA! KAROLINA! LARA! NATASHA! COCO! ALE! CAROLINE! LILY! EMILY! ROSY! HIND! JESSICA..poor jessy.. :ninja:

MARIACLARA! it goes on and on....

OMG!!! R U KIDDN ME?....

JOHN PHIEFFER U DUMB SOB TAKE NOTES!!!!!!! geesh....u passed up cinita for dorthea? really john? really?

i saw lara in french vogue in "the great illusion"....i think it would be a great segment...like a sleepy hollow type thing....u know ...use it as inspiraton...

its in supermodels.nl...NOO...NOT LIKE DEAD ZOMBIES....GET OUT OF HERE...its uncharted territories n i think it can work if done right...

so far...i wish for this cast...

ANGELS....

NATASHA, LARA, RHIANNE, ANNE V, GEMMA, DARIA, NATALIA, BARR, EMILY, LIU, CINITA, FLAVIA, MARYNA, LINDSAY, ERIN H, CANDISE, EDITA, JULIA,

BIANCA, TONI, TANYA D, HELOISE, HIND, ROSIE, KAROLINA...

AS FOR MUSIC...MY HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE!! SO MANY GREAT ONES OUT!!

PINK, WHEN R U STARTING 2010?