Jump to content
burti35

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

Recommended Posts

Unless Gen is releasing a 60 minute video of her bumping uglies with Brooklyn Decker I'm not going to attempt getting this by the wife.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here. Bought previous sets and got nothing in my mailbox. Anyone can please share this email/preview with us?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, notworthyhuman said:

Why do I get the feeling these accounts are just shills for Gen?

 

You and me both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone from Italy? Her website isn't loading, and I can't unverstand why (I've bought previous sets, no problems until now). I tried one of those free web proxies and the website works, but I don't want to buy the set through a free web proxy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

She looks good.


+1 

 

She looks dam good at that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fantasyf said:

Anyone from Italy? Her website isn't loading, and I can't unverstand why (I've bought previous sets, no problems until now). I tried one of those free web proxies and the website works, but I don't want to buy the set through a free web proxy...

Doesn't load to me either.

In the last weeks, the same happened with other "innocuous" websites, don't know why. Not sure if it's just my provider (Wind) or there's some sort of idiotic black list in our country that censors some websites for no apparent reason. It's quite frustrating though.

(Sorry for the OT)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, notworthyhuman said:

Has anyone received their order yet? This is getting annoying...

 

Checked your spam folder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, notworthyhuman said:

I did. Did you get yours yet? I bought all of her sets and never had this problem before.

 

After I realised that I only looked at the bath tub pics twice after purchase I haven't bought any more, the pics are ok but it's expensive in this format. I'd want a printed calendar for that kind of money, something that lasts a year rather than five minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rob S said:

 

After I realised that I only looked at the bath tub pics twice after purchase I haven't bought any more, the pics are ok but it's expensive in this format. I'd want a printed calendar for that kind of money, something that lasts a year rather than five minutes.

True. Gen needs to understand that people post the pics because people are disgruntled. They’re too expensive for what you get. If they were priced appropriately, more people would buy them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, notworthyhuman said:

True. Gen needs to understand that people post the pics because people are disgruntled. They’re too expensive for what you get. If they were priced appropriately, more people would buy them.

 

I disagree with most of that. You've got to consider this isn't the first set she has released and has no idea if it will sell, this is what, the fourth, fifth set at the same price?

The pics get posted by someone that wants to be seen to be the great helpful guy in a community, like this one for example. He'll suck up the $30 cost because he has done a 'charitable act', or at the very least he hopes he'll get other sets from other people in the future as a kind of payback. Then those people who have got the pics for free want to be seen to be the man in other communities, before you know it,  they are all over the internet. Making them cheaper will only make them spread quicker because $10 (?) is far easier for most to throw away on content they are prepared to share. To make it more exclusive you'd charge way more to discourage sharing...or provide buyers with the pics in a format where the only copies on the internet for free would be inferior quality scans or photos, like a calendar or coffee table book.

 

I'm really suprised that the photoset business does not have software that places a unique digital watermark concealed in each photo (not exif data) that is linked to the mailing list so that when the copyright owner sees a full size image on the internet they can trace exactly who that particular photo was mailed to originally

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rob S said:

 

I disagree with most of that. You've got to consider this isn't the first set she has released and has no idea if it will sell, this is what, the fourth, fifth set at the same price?

The pics get posted by someone that wants to be seen to be the great helpful guy in a community, like this one for example. He'll suck up the $30 cost because he has done a 'charitable act', or at the very least he hopes he'll get other sets from other people in the future as a kind of payback. Then those people who have got the pics for free want to be seen to be the man in other communities, before you know it,  they are all over the internet. Making them cheaper will only make them spread quicker because $10 (?) is far easier for most to throw away on content they are prepared to share. To make it more exclusive you'd charge way more to discourage sharing...or provide buyers with the pics in a format where the only copies on the internet for free would be inferior quality scans or photos, like a calendar or coffee table book.

 

I'm really suprised that the photoset business does not have software that places a unique digital watermark concealed in each photo (not exif data) that is linked to the mailing list so that when the copyright owner sees a full size image on the internet they can trace exactly who that particular photo was mailed to originally

 

 

 

Well I’m not here to argue. Just trying to know if people got theirs. Just really annoying because this is not her first time selling pics and I even did a pre-order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information