Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

Couldn't help myself. Ordered the personalized one with a birthday wish on my b-day because of a cyber Monday discount email I received. Now I have to figure something out for the 20$ one. Returning it is preferred. If not I'll gift it to a friend for Christmas. 

i am extremely disappointed that my fans and followers would go to the trouble to buy my calendar and then go against my wishes and scan them online. I worked months to create something beautiful, and something special with my heart and soul into these projects both last year and this year. But why, so that you guys can rip it apart and steal the images making it have no value or reason for another person to buy it. 

it costs me a lot to produce content and shoots, my time, everything. to what end? so that my work can be stolen?

i don't think i will continue to create content when my own fans are unwilling to support the process and treat me with respect. 

It is a labor of love to sit for hours personalizing your calendars preparing them, with care. 

i am so so so disappointed in this. 

5 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Genevieve, if you want these pictures off this thread, i would advise you to contact an admin: @Prettyphile @PinkCouture

i shouldn't have to contact the admin, you all should take responsibility for yourselves. And all of you should realize that by putting images online that am specifically NOT putting online myself, you are taking away from my business and making it impossible to do more shoots and videos. 

instead of sitting there ripping me apart physically and telling each other your made up reasons for the things i do why don't you think for yourselves about the fact that i am a human being on the other side of these images.