Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

This Round - 2 :) .

^Is it Mekaneck from He-Man with his fancy sunglasses off???

post-17304-0-1446064289-9655_thumb.jpg

:rofl: No but .5 to you and donbot for effort :laugh: .

And 3 for the lady, pheno... Can I also bitch about the competition and change my vote in retrospect when I find out who it is? :idk:
If you want, however ... it wont make a difference if the score is already posted :) ...

:rofl:

For some reason this exchange reminds me of this :laugh: .

Meet the Parents

Greg Focker: Looks like another guy to leave the seat up.

Jack Byrnes: He can't leave the seat up Greg. He lacks the stregnth and the opposable thumbs.

:laugh::ninja:

Final Thought for the Last Round...

A friend of mine was talking to this girl he had been raving about as beeing one of the hottest ever and somehow they got to the subject of music. He's really big into 60s and 70s type bands and she went on to say that Creed and Dave Matthews Band were far and away the best bands of all time and that the Beatles, Zeppelin, Sabbath ect. only looked good because they weren't around yet. As I left the room to try to enjoy what was left of my break, I could see him slowly turning red, but trying to be as calm as he could to salvage his original goal of asking her out. He later tells me how she went on like that for a long while after I had left. So I guess boys and girls, the moral of the story is, looks aren't everything after all :) .

4 Votes Needed. I don't think anyone will ever guess, its frenchkiki, the clue was the French flag :ninja: .

:idk::blink:

French flag where? Me where?

U should ask to sweet Lu to draw me... :brows:

lol. i am not sure any drawing could ever do you jsutice my dear, but i would certainly try :evil: :drool: ;)

Final Thought for the Last Round...

A friend of mine was talking to this girl he had been raving about as beeing one of the hottest ever and somehow they got to the subject of music. He's really big into 60s and 70s type bands and she went on to say that Creed and Dave Matthews Band were far and away the best bands of all time and that the Beatles, Zeppelin, Sabbath ect. only looked good because they weren't around yet. As I left the room to try to enjoy what was left of my break, I could see him slowly turning red, but trying to be as calm as he could to salvage his original goal of asking her out. He later tells me how she went on like that for a long while after I had left. So I guess boys and girls, the moral of the story is, looks aren't everything after all :) .

seriously, i'd have gone postal on that girl, no matter how much i liked her. i eman come one. Creed and DMB couldn;t even tune Zepps guitars or mic chgeck for Sabbath