Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's already been done, and unless you're willing to spend ages finding some obscure picture that possibly isn't flattering, (hence it's obscurity) people know pictures and so it defeats the purpose of cutting the head off altogether :(

Big toes :drool: .

Yay!
GO FOR IT JOE! i vote in all the polls now, its my favourite section! and i guess im part of the "new" ones (:

Awww, thanks :hug: .

Joe, how about making a new round (with all the previous ones and some new as well) but cutting their heads of (+with new pictures of course)? How about that? :)
It's already been done, and unless you're willing to spend ages finding some obscure picture that possibly isn't flattering, (hence it's obscurity) people know pictures and so it defeats the purpose of cutting the head off altogether :(

Both great points (Y) . That's what Stamaholic suggested initially actually. Agreed finding new pics would be a lot of work, though I have a program that could cover up the faces very quickly. And though the core fans will always recognize theirs, I wouldn't be too sure about the casual glancer. When Pretty did it in perspectives even hardcore fans accidentily voted against their favorites for the first time and don't forget during my mystery bods quiz in this comp 4 people thought Olga Kurlenko was Tyra Banks :laugh: ! And even you, a Petra fan thought JoJo was Petra Nemcova along with 3 other people...

JoJo

:laugh: