Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Lol, I'm not saying she has a bad body, far from it. Her measurements are closer then most of the girls that have been up so far in the comp... but classically she's just a few inches off of what was deemed perfection at least when it comes to the figure. Obviously leg length, facial structure, hair color, skin tone, eye color/shape.. and all the other little bits and pieces are more by personal preference.

Too thin

Aside from Yamila Diaz, I thought 6.7 is pretty high for you :idk: .

Welcome Joe :wave: :laugh:

She's a tad thin is some areas, but I'll give a 8.5! Everything else looks great.

(Oh and I know I have skinnier models on my tops, but I'm more memorized by their faces lol)

:rofl: Well, that's a solid score and thanks for the honestry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!

I just have to share this since I've been just dieng to say it. Mystery Bod # 1 would be very flattered :D ....

it is JOJO the singer LMFACEOFF :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ..... Petra Nemcova (by dizzy :p )

what..i don't know..don't make fun :rofl: :rofl: :ninja:

emau 9!

:rofl: You can submit some mystery bods to get back if you want :p . @ Everyone, you can also submit mystery bods if you want :hehe: .

Score Update

Veronica - 9.058

Jesia - 8.3

Emmanuella - 8.714

(Adriana Lima, Nominated by Dizzymisslizzy)

post-17304-0-1446064433-76044_thumb.jpg

Special shout out to Phenobarbie, Prettyphile and Theron for blocking the pics

(the pro looking ones that is, I bootlegged mine :hehe: )

I like Adriana :wub: .

Well if I rated Emanuella's face it'd definitely be a 10 ;)

Kind of scared to be the one of the first to vote on Adriana. Um, we are voting when their bodies were best right? So I'll definitely give a 10. But if it was recently (Not when pregnant) It'd be a 7.5...Just so people know I'm deciding fairly lol. *Ducks in case an angry crowd moves in* :| :rofl::laugh:

Well if I rated Emanuella's face it'd definitely be a 10 ;)

Kind of scared to be the one of the first to vote on Adriana. Um, we are voting when their bodies were best right? So I'll definitely give a 10. But if it was recently (Not when pregnant) It'd be a 7.5...Just so people know I'm deciding fairly lol. *Ducks in case an angry crowd moves in* :| :rofl::laugh:

:rofl:

Thanks for asking, yeah, I decided to make this comp about peak form for 3 reasons.

1. If it was just based on great bods in their prime at this moment, it would eliminate a large % of the potential competitiveness.

2. Of course those in their prime vs. unknowns in their prime would then be the majority of the comp and eliminate another large % of the competitiveness.

3. So I could allow people to nominated from all eras.

So, to me, aside from people liking it (which apparently they do or else they wouldn't vote, thanks guys :hug: ) my # 2 goal is competitiveness and I think that going against everyone in their prime makes it more competitive :) .

Classical perfection for a figure is a quote on quote hourglass figure. Ie. a 10 inch margin from bust to waist, and then waist to hips. So if you use the term top heavy or bottom heavy it makes the top measured in inches is larger then the bottom or viceversa o.0 that's not spelt right and I don't think I can figure it out at this point. Regardless that's the point I was making. Obviously that's not everyone's perfection, but that was for quite some time consiered the ideal ratio.

Again I'm not saying Emanuella has a bad body, she's gorgeous... I'm a fan of Kim Kardashian if that tells you what I think of measurements. Oh and the fmd has nothing to do with the idea of what the most ideal body is... I just pulled Emanuella's measurements from her profile on there.

Adriana - If she was an average girl... a 7. For a model a 4. She looks thick.. and quite untoned in most of her pictures imo. I don't know.

Okay, well thanks, that was pretty informative I didn't know any of that :) . I've heard people say Lucy Pinder was top heavy so I automatically assumed bottom heavy meant too much hips or too much booty :nicole: . What is "classical beauty" then. Wikipedia has nothing for that....

I thought visceral was like guts though, either that or Viscera the wrestler :hehe: .

*edit* oh, you mean vice versa, yeah....its separate :hehe: .