Bellazon

Best Booty

Qball

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Koepee, Vida and Vergara are losing to Simpson :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: .

simpson

:ninja:

I hope no one stones me for this :ninja: , but I don't understand some fans saying their favorite is the "best ever" or "by far the best". But maybe its just part of being a fan for some...But to me any booty we could name has a bunch out there just like it :ninja: , if not better :ninja: .

Was gonna vote for Vida before I noticed you had listed Keyra Agustina.

Obviously, this girl is desperate to escape the fame she's got so including her in a thread is sort of a shame but... well, that's a damn fine butt!

Was gonna vote for Vida before I noticed you had listed Keyra Agustina.

Obviously, this girl is desperate to escape the fame she's got so including her in a thread is sort of a shame but... well, that's a damn fine butt!

:rofl: :laugh:

Yeah, its not too shabby :hehe: :ninja: . Pampita's got no chance of losing though, because there's no way a webcam girl will EVER beat a popular fashion model on Bellazon :laugh: ! Though I think Pampita is the most generally attractive in the group :blush: .

But, to tell the truth I've never been sure who was the best in fashion even. I always thought Vanessa Lerenzo has the best booty in fashion, but maybe she came out before the entertainment industry's butt craze/admittance :idk: ?

x2vsrr.jpg

Yes, I'm also shocked by the amount of small, flat butts that people on fashion forums seem to think are " sexy" ( not BZ, but fashion forums). I would much rather have a large, round, super toned butt like Keyra's than a tiny flat one like some of the VS girls have. Go on any mens forum and the girls winning the best butts polls all have a little sumthin sumthin :laugh:

I think the fact Vida Guerra only has 3 votes just demonstrates what I mean! This girls ass is amazing. It's basically the only reason she's famous! Lol! And it's beautiful! But fashion minded people would not think to vote for her, I guess, because she does not have an incredibly pretty face or any style to speak of...

I voted for Pampita Ardohain.

But, to tell the truth I've never been sure who was the best in fashion even. I always thought Vanessa Lerenzo has the best booty in fashion, but maybe she came out before the entertainment industry's butt craze/admittance :idk: ?

I am glad you like Vanessa Lorenzo, she's from my hometown. :laugh:

3133189vanessalorenzocolas2.jpg

3133191imgvanessa-lorenzo4.jpg