Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

3 hours ago, clouds said:

I disagree. seeing or not seeing your ribs isn't a clear indication of being underweight. the fact that the bones in her chest are literally sticking out is pretty telling

Telling what exactly? My chest bones stick out like hers as well and I'm very healthy and eat well. She looks great.

I do think Martha is thinner that she used to be, and personally think she would look better with a little more weight. However, her prominent chest plate could be related to her scoliosis. Depending on the severity of it, her spinal curve could cause her rib cage and sternum to shift and sit differently. That's just my guess. :idk: 

7 hours ago, clouds said:

I disagree. seeing or not seeing your ribs isn't a clear indication of being underweight. the fact that the bones in her chest are literally sticking out is pretty telling

Exactly.

11 hours ago, Shepherd said:

Miami, Mar 25 '17

mhunt270317BZNimage8.JPG  mhunt270317BZNimage10.JPG mhunt270317BZNimage20.JPG mhunt270317BZNimage45.JPG mhunt270317BZNimage46.JPG     

She doesn't looks healthy. I'm sorry.

23 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Telling what exactly? My chest bones stick out like hers as well and I'm very healthy and eat well. She looks great.

I didn't mean to offend, but looking at the rest of her body is giving me Vita vibes and pairing that with her very prominent chest plate it just seemed like a red flag to me. I have never seen anyone healthy have theirs stick out so much. I just think she seems to be overdoing it a little bit

25 minutes ago, clouds said:

I didn't mean to offend, but looking at the rest of her body is giving me Vita vibes and pairing that with her very prominent chest plate it just seemed like a red flag to me. I have never seen anyone healthy have theirs stick out so much. I just think she seems to be overdoing it a little bit

I would understand the concern if she didn't look like this pretty much all the time, but Martha has had prominent chest bones for pretty much her whole career and I can't remember people being so obsessed with pointing it out back then. I also don't understand the "Vita vibes" comment, when exactly did Vita look unhealthy? She never looked bad or underweight to me.

10 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I would understand the concern if she didn't look like this pretty much all the time, but Martha has had prominent chest bones for pretty much her whole career and I can't remember people being so obsessed with pointing it out back then. I also don't understand the "Vita vibes" comment, when exactly did Vita look unhealthy? She never looked bad or underweight to me.

Martha has always been very skinny but lately she's so skinny it's impossible to just go "oh it's just natural" to me. I think when people started mentioning it others realized they weren't the only ones noticing it, explaining the influx of comments. Vita got very skinny for a period of time, maybe one or two years ago, others were commenting on it in her thread, but I guess if you don't notice these things you just don't notice :idk:

57 minutes ago, clouds said:

Martha has always been very skinny but lately she's so skinny it's impossible to just go "oh it's just natural" to me. I think when people started mentioning it others realized they weren't the only ones noticing it, explaining the influx of comments. Vita got very skinny for a period of time, maybe one or two years ago, others were commenting on it in her thread, but I guess if you don't notice these things you just don't notice :idk:

I'm not a huge Vita fan, but from time to time I'll check her thread to see what she's been up to and I can't remember ever thinking that she was getting too skinny or that she looked unhealthy. Martha, to me, looks pretty much the same as she did years ago, so again, I don't understand the big fuss. I'm not saying you do/did this, but the skinny bashing on here has gotten way out of hand and people seem to have forgotten what "unhealthy skinny" actually looks like. It's not because someone's clavicles or hip bones (or yes, even chest bones) are visible that they are automatically unhealthy and too skinny, but that seems to be the main idea here.

^ i think Candice looked worse than Martha back then but i agree about that she looks unhealthy as well.

And the Vita thing, she used to look skinny when she did the VSFS castings in 2015 but her body now is on fire, I can't say the same about Martha, imo her body looks strange and disproportionate being this thin :sad: