Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

^ I hope not at as well. Also I think that is an unflattering angle. Sometimes someone can have a great body but if a picture is taken at a bad angle it can make you look :x

I loved her body at the BBFS it was very va va voom :)

SympathysSilhouette

I am sorry but if u look the show all the girls look healthy with shapes. None of them look like a stick insect. Kate is just looking bad. I have no interest in skinny models and it's the reason why I love Kate or Tara Lynn. But if u are paid to be a a swim/lingerie model and sign a contract u must stay in shapes= curves. Not in fat shapes. Kate will never be skinny and that's good. But looking like she looks on this picture and during the show in NOT professional! And unfortunately now with HQ pictures u can see the bad waxing and the red and white zits on the groins areas (previous posts of the Beach Bunny show) and that's even more not professional!

So I know everybody is going to say she looks like a real woman with shapes and she is gorgeous but to me she lets herself to a total go.

^ I hope not at as well. Also I think that is an unflattering angle. Sometimes someone can have a great body but if a picture is taken at a bad angle it can make you look :x

Oh no! Not you :( not you talking about bad angles! Her entire body is a unflattering bad angle! I know fans have the tendency to be blind when it comes to their fav models but you? Pffff!

:( no!

Oh no! Not you :( not you talking about bad angles! Her entire body is a unflattering bad angle! I know fans have the tendency to be blind when it comes to their fav models but you? Pffff!

:( no!

can you stop saying that about kate everytime when i write something about her is negative

I think you're just jealous and obviously you're not a fan

Im a real fan of Kate but i agree with kiki, i think she needs to work out but not to lose weight but to tone up her body ... She doesn't look half as great as she did in her SI videos or even last year's Beach Bunny runway show :(

I love Kate's body & i think it's great to have someone with her body type in the industry, but i think she just let herself go too much ... I hope she goes back to her top shape

:cain:

While I agree I wish she'd tone up a bit, that photo really does look like it was taken at a bad angle by how stretched / warped she is (being tallest and closest to the camera). She hasn't been looking bad in candids lately. Let's just remember she's a nineteen-year-old girl, still growing and learning in the industry. I'm sure she'll find a good balance, she's a big name now so she isn't just going to gain 100 pounds and expect to model swimwear.

Kiki I'm not being a biased fan. I honestly think the photo was taken at an unflattering angle. I liked how she looked at BBFS and I am not ashamed to say it :p

I do think she recently gained weight per her BN pics in her face but whatever, it's up to her and i'm not going to say negative things about her for it because I hate that woman get called names or called unattractive because they put on weight. It's better than her looking like an anarexic like certain models that I wont name :whistle:

:cain:

While I agree I wish she'd tone up a bit, that photo really does look like it was taken at a bad angle by how stretched / warped she is (being tallest and closest to the camera).

I agree, it looks like the lens has distorted things on the edge of the frame. If she was in the centre and where the other people are she would look different.

Twinkle

She is not unattractive. She is still super lovely and her smile is like the sun. But as i am jealous I would say she is so ugly & I hate her :evil: and I wish she would gain more weight for me to feel better in my skin...

And I still hope she will be back in sexy shapes for SI! And shut everyones mouth (mine first! :p )

Anorexic model u wont name?

Candice??? No! she is just boxing a lot and skip 2 meals a day that's it!

(yes I hate Candice too and I am jealous of her!!)

Im a real fan of Kate but i agree with kiki, i think she needs to work out but not to lose weight but to tone up her body ... She doesn't look half as great as she did in her SI videos or even last year's Beach Bunny runway show :(

I love Kate's body & i think it's great to have someone with her body type in the industry, but i think she just let herself go too much ... I hope she goes back to her top shape

U are just jealous!!! :ninja:

totally agree with every words u said and agree with u agreeing with me (Y)

U are just jealous!!! :ninja:

totally agree with every words u said and agree with u agreeing with me (Y)

I agree with Kiki and MissLimaVzla. Perhaps there's a reason she's not working much atm? Might not wanna to push the lower end of the plus size scale if you're not contracted to be a plus size model... Just a thought :idk:

Love Kate, love her body but GF needs to tone up some.

Yeah I agree with Kiki as well. I think Kate is gorgeous but it's very obvious she's put on weight. The recent pic of her in the blue bikini... she's definately not looking her best. I'm all for curvy.. but she's just looking plain out of shape.

Though we know she's capable of having a gorgeous body we've seen it and I'd like to see her get back to that :)

I really like Kate. Her smile lights up a room and her personality really draws you in. She was fun and vivacious in those Sobe videos, and I think she represents her sponsors well. She's young and has lots to learn and she will learn and hone her craft. I feel for the runway she was definitely out of shape. Where the other models glide down the runway, she is stomping along with her chest bouncing everywhere! If she's there to display the clothes, I'm afraid all I saw were her assets. When she turned, her hips over rotated as she walked making her look especially knockkneed, and you can see flesh folds drawing down her back. Ok, please don't flame me as I'm trying to objectively look at this. Let's put this in perspective. Almost 2 years ago Karolina Kurkova showed up in almost the same shape at a show in Turkey. Same hip action, same flesh folds, and she was roundly criticized also. She has had her child and came back in amazing shape, and I don't hear any more criticism. I think Kate and her trainers will look at this video objectively, figure out what needs improving and get to work on it. She is too professional and has too bright of a future not to.

Oh, and that group photo with Kate on the end was shot with a wide angle lens which is unflattering. She is standing at the edge in a crescent formation which is the most distorted part of the lens---especially when you are not in ideal shape. Peace!

that is just a bad photo, look like she was Zoom in compare to the other models. Everybody takes bad photos once in their live. She looks fine to me in her other pictures, her breast make her look a bit fat because she has big breast, but really she is not fat. her face is a bit chubbier that is all. I don't mind at all, I still think she looks pretty, I somewhat like chubby faces they are so cute. Like Esti for example she has such cute chubby face.

now Gabourey Sidebe is fat.