Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I hope she doesn't end up ruining her body due to the pressure she no doubt is put under to lose weight...

It would be a shame if she lose weight. Her curvaceous body is insanely hot. :drool: :drool: :drool:

totally agree :drool: :drool:

And I think the modeling line she works with KNOWS that her curves and figure are key and out of the norm and want it to stay that way. It is what makes her unique.

I hope she doesn't end up ruining her body due to the pressure she no doubt is put under to lose weight...

Don't start this again! :persuazn:

:mad: Just be happy we get pics! :rofl:

I have read the silly discussion about Kate´s weight before. She is perfect and it is so stupid, to say she has to much weight. :yuckky:

But bellazon is a forum and so it is o. k. to say your mind about Kate or the other girls here. :wave:

Don't start this again! :persuazn:

:mad: Just be happy we get pics! :rofl:

I have read the silly discussion about Kate´s weight before. She is perfect and it is so stupid, to say she has to much weight. :yuckky:

But bellazon is a forum and so it is o. k. to say your mind about Kate or the other girls here. :wave:

Actually no, not really. Negative comments about any models/celebs appearance or weight is not supposed to be allowed. if members come in here and start calling Kate fat or ugly, etc, than those comments should get reported so they can be removed.

though what was raised earlier by SS was not a comment about her weight, but his concern that the media talking about it might cause her undo stress, which is something that can happen (as many models have had this fate fall on them before too).

BUT again, she is a model, all be it a curvy one, and one STILL needs to keep in shape, the beautiful breasts, face & smile can only get you so much work, it the rest doesnt stay looking just as good, but i agree, hopefully she doesnt stress out like so many do, she doesnt seem to be the type, to listen to all the BULL CRAP that so many others do, she seems pretty perky, straight-forward, and well if you dont like me, it aint my problem type

And I am agreeing with you hunni but again the same can be said with all models. And even when they are in shape they still get a lot of flak.

Look at the "controversy" when Lima came back and was all toned and had "healthy weight" on her. People went on for months saying she lost her edge and was gonna get fat because she couldn't maintain that, etc etc.