Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I have to agree with you Miss, I think to many think all kids are looking at celebs as Role models, when alot of the time, if the parent is VERY active in the childs life you have less of that, when you have less attentive parents the child tends to idolize someone they can look up to becuase the parent isnt filling that bill. And Celebs as much as we want them to be super human, above it all, their not, their human just like us, and they act a fool like we do. As for her me you her mother being upset for her posting said picture, again she is 18 probably NOT living at home anymore, and her mother doesnt have a say anymore with what she does, and if she was sooooooooo worried about what momma thought, she wouldnt be posting, or doing some of the photoshoots she does. I'm not trying to sound snobbie, but i doubt she is thinking about, ohhh no, what will mom think, when she is placing star fish over her nipples, posing and making love to the camera, let her have her fun now, enjoy having a great body, and putting out photos for all of those who love & adore her.

I didn't realize that most models had faces worth looking at... Going out on a limb here but most of the models in the industry don't have faces that are remotely attractive without makeup.... As for VS, I'm looking at the ages and nationalities of most of their models... and it makes complete sense as to why they don't do anything like Kate. Half of their 'angels' are mom's pushing 30... the other half are... well I'll just let you use your imagination.

If you had a 10 inch dick you'd better share it, don't deprive the ladies of the world of something that yummy! Pics prease :chicken: lol

I didn't realize that most models had faces worth looking at... Going out on a limb here but most of the models in the industry don't have faces that are remotely attractive without makeup.... As for VS, I'm looking at the ages and nationalities of most of their models... and it makes complete sense as to why they don't do anything like Kate. Half of their 'angels' are mom's pushing 30... the other half are... well I'll just let you use your imagination.

*cough* Ale... *cough* (and that's coming from a major fan)

Hooker call me btw