Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

How many times are we going to beat this dead horse. People should just not comment if they don't like Kate. I personally prefer her swimsuit work. I would also like to thank all posters for keeping the thread up to date.

Why shouldn't people post here if they don't like Kate? This is a forum, and every opinion is welcome as long as it is put in a decent manner. Kate can't be everyone's cup of tea but it shouldn't stop people from saying what they think, regardless of whether they like her or not.

Hopefully I can offer some insight for the above with the below :flower:

In regards to your question: Why shouldn't people post here if they don't like Kate? To begin with, anyone who has disdain and complete disinterest in any model shouldn't be visiting hers/his thread to begin with. What honest and insightful constructive criticism can be offered with someone of that position? With the sheer multitude of models BZ offers, I'm sure everyone can find that ONE model that pleases the eye and mind. But most importantly the following rules below should highlight why EVERYONE cant just simply drop in and note there 2 cents unless they have some sort of degree of admiration for the model in question:

Bellazon Rules and Posting Guidelines

1. General Rules

No Flaming/Bashing

Don't personally attack other members or the staff. We also ask that you please refrain from the bashing of any celebrity, model, and etc. featured on the forum. Bashing includes making offensive comments, or saying something offensive related to a person (i.e. calling someone a slut, a whore, a bitch, etc.). Giving "constructive criticism" of a model such as, specifying that you do not find them attractive because of the length of their nose, or the size of their hips is deemed acceptable but we ask that you please try and refrain from that as well as it still upsets some members.

No Trolling

Don't pretend to be someone you are not. That includes lying about your identity and pretending to be someone famous (e.g., a celebrity, model, athlete, etc.) If you are truly someone famous and want to post as one, please contact the Bellazon staff with proof first. Also please try and refrain from saying you look like a certain celebrity and etc. because this often causes huge arguments that are unnecessary. Any member who knows or suspect of another member trolling must contact the BZ staff for an investigation. Your report will be kept confidential.

:morning:

Lets see...

Bar Refaeli

500,000 views in just over a month

Kate Upton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdGsKzmCgB0&feature=player_embedded

4 million views in about 5 months....WINNER!

Do you understand how such comparisons in numbers between one model to another models YouTube videos means nothing and is irrelevant for the most part. I get where your trying to go at here and YES, I too would love to see Kate go in the stylistic route as Daphne Groeneveld's video - amazing stunner. But lets try to keep the convo here a tad more progressive and enough on the comparisons. Lets just give Kate credit where it's due and congrats her for all she has done in her VERY SHORT time as a model. Each model has her own identity and career so no use in overlapping ones for another.

Exactly ILUVBARBARAPALVIN. This is Kates thread, this is HER CAREER. She is widley popular at doing what she does, and candice, daphne and whoever are popular for what THEY DO. We all got opinions but no need to constantly go onto a thread and talk about how you wish her career was like other models.

Kate does her, so please stop with the model comparisons.

Thanks for the heads up ILUVBarbaraPalvin, but everyone who posts here seems to be interested in Kate's work as a model regardless of how they feel about her... they have to be following her career in order to know all her modeling gigs. So I don't see anyone who has disdain and complete disinterst for Kate in this thread, at least no one is showing it. No one is being disrespectful to other members here or calling Kate names. So I'm not sure how anyone is breaking the rules.