Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

^ :rofl:

Holy smokes though...what cant this women do :o

She's in a bathing suit being sexy... Isn't that her usual thing?

No offense to her at all, I'm just saying.

Just because those pics are black and white does make it that much different. This is bathing suit modeling for women, while she's usually modeling bathing suits to appease the male gaze. Same game, different sex.

yo no comprendo :doofywave:

“My dress matches the floor @versace.. Now off to @gqmagazine party #milan” June 24, 2012

post-3127-0-18977700-1340488039_thumb.jp

twitter Kate Upton

THANK YOU!

It's been so long since we've seen her out of her swimsuits that I was starting to think she might not own any regular clothing...

Nice to see a little change!

Kate is number #5 on Models.com Top Sexiest Models list. make%20it%20clap.gif

As the latest bombshell has the kind of crossover appeal most girls dream of. From her incredible twitter following to that leave little to the imagination Sports Illustrated cover, the buzz surrounding her hourglass physique and sexpot next door appeal keeps on building.

http://models.com/ra...ber=5&lnumber=1

She's bumped Miranda, Ale, Doutzen, Lara & Isabeli out of their respective spots

As the latest bombshell has the kind of crossover appeal most girls dream of. From her incredible twitter following to that leave little to the imagination Sports Illustrated cover, the buzz surrounding her hourglass physique and sexpot next door appeal keeps on building.

She's bumped Miranda, Ale, Doutzen, Lara & Isabeli out of their respective spots

Most of the models on that list have also recently given birth or have given birth to multiple children and have had to take time off from modeling.

I'd like to see Kate give birth to a baby like Miranda Kerr did and we'll see if her body still looks as good as Miranda after...

I was going to make a comment but i decided to just laugh.

GO KATE! I'm happy she's #5, I think it's matter of time before she bumps the other girls & gets to at least #2 :)

like a boss :gocho: good for Kate (: i'm surprised she didn't pass Rosie as well, though she did have a strong 2011.

O.o ....You can't compare a 20 year old model to a model that is in her 30+'s

Taking a little offense here. Some of these models in their 30's look way better then their younger counterparts. QFT

I also just noticed...

The rankings are based on the last 12 months and not on overall career accomplishments of goals.

Alessandra Ambrosio isn't working right now, Doutzen Kroes isn't really working right now, Miranda Kerr is working some but not as much as she did before she had her baby.

Basically, 6 to 10 of the top 10 models aren't even working all that often.

I also noticed they left out Sara Sampaio...

Sara has had just as many magazine covers as Kate Upton this year and she has signed 2 MAJOR fashion contracts... 1 with Victoria's Secret and 1 with Calzedonia. She didn't break out till a few months ago though so I'm guessing she may end up getting #2 or #3 by the end of the year based on all the covers and contracts she's been getting. Candice is also landing some crazy contract right now. She'll be #1 next year if she continues at the rate she has been going.

Did u just say Doutzen and Miranda aren't working as much? I can't even deal with that. Doutzen's been getting covers/editorials/campaigns like nobody's business. She's also attending important events. Miranda is trying too.

I don't think the models.com list changes once every month, if u watch it closely, the rankings changes multiple times in every one year. Adriana is the only one on that list whose position hasn't changed in years.

And stop trying to make Sara happen...

Taking a little offense here. Some of these models in their 30's look way better then their younger counterparts. QFT

I also just noticed...

The rankings are based on the last 12 months and not on overall career accomplishments of goals.

Alessandra Ambrosio isn't working right now, Doutzen Kroes isn't really working right now, Miranda Kerr is working some but not as much as she did before she had her baby.

Sara has had just as many magazine covers as Kate Upton this year and she has signed 2 MAJOR fashion contracts... 1 with Victoria's Secret and 1 with Calzedonia. She didn't break out till a few months ago though so I'm guessing she may end up getting #2 or #3 by the end of the year based on all the covers and contracts she's been getting. Candice is also landing some crazy contract right now. She'll be #1 next year if she continues at the rate she has been going.

I'm trying to figure out if you're _____, or just plain ______?. To say that a 20 year old can't compare in sexiness to an older woman while a little silly is actually quite true. Most 20 year old's can't pump out sexy like an older mature woman because they still come across as a bit childish. So yes, I think Kate and all her fans should be quite ecstatic that she's pushed up to number 5, especially considering her portfolio isn't as extensive as some of the other models.

Also, Sara, may very well be working, but it's doubtful she will ever make that list, because her VS contract is practically obsolete, as much as I don't want to say it, she is, and will probably always be a pale, poor man's version of Adriana Lima in VS's eyes. Also, since when is Calzedonia a huge contract? Michea had it, and she's barely working as a model, :heart: Perhaps, you should pull your head out of the sand and take a look at the real world without the rose colored glasses coloring your judgement.

If you're not a fan of the model then______, plain and simple. God I knew there was a reason I blocked you a while back, I just couldn't remember why. Reason now verified, I hate self entitled _____.

I also just noticed...

I'm trying to figure out if you're _____, or just plain ______?. To say that a 20 year old can't compare in sexiness to an older woman while a little silly is actually quite true. Most 20 year old's can't pump out sexy like an older mature woman because they still come across as a bit childish. So yes, I think Kate and all her fans should be quite ecstatic that she's pushed up to number 5, especially considering her portfolio isn't as extensive as some of the other models.

Also, Sara, may very well be working, but it's doubtful she will ever make that list, because her VS contract is practically obsolete, as much as I don't want to say it, she is, and will probably always be a pale, poor man's version of Adriana Lima in VS's eyes. Also, since when is Calzedonia a huge contract? Michea had it, and she's barely working as a model, :heart: Perhaps, you should pull your head out of the sand and take a look at the real world without the rose colored glasses coloring your judgement.

If you're not a fan of the model then______, plain and simple. God I knew there was a reason I blocked you a while back, I just couldn't remember why. Reason now verified, I hate self entitled _____.

I never said I wasn't a fan...

I agree with Forbes recent decision to remove Kate from the list of Highest Paid fashion models though. Since 99.9% of Kate's current fame and income is coming from avenues that are NOT related to the fashion industry (youtube videos or sporting events) so they opted not to include her in the list of fashion models.

I think Kate should be moved to the "Other Females Of Interest" category because she is more in line with Kim Kardashian.

I do like Kate but I think people need to stop labeling her as something she is not.