Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

2 hours ago, rxman said:

Look at her mid section, untoned again :oh_no:

She looks great & Kate will never be fit & toned like the VS models or any fit girls.

She would have to lose a lot of weight (at least 8 kilos/16pounds) and work out like a maniac to look "fit"  and I personally don't want that.

tenor.gif

She is fine the way she is. But that collection of swimsuit is horrid.

4 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

she looks amazing stop, untoned my ass..and i love the italian comments on Yamamay ig and facebook, everyone loves her and they're happy to see a model like her

Very much agreed.  If anything, I think this past year, dating back to the 2017 SISE has seen her at her best yet.  :smile:   

She was a gues judge in RuPaul's Drag Race in last night's episode and she looked 100% AMAZING with the two looks she had and you could tell she was loving every second of it :rofl: I'm also suprised by how she seemed to truly know a lot of the characters the queens were playing. I hadn't seen Kate in unscripted stuff in so long I forgot how charming she really is.

Funny ^Karl Lagarfeld said that Gigi & Bella  where by far the nicest and polite models -of their generation- he worked with.

Drag Queens are often very bitchy and mean -that's part of the character- so I won't take what they say for granted.

6 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Funny ^Karl Lagarfeld said that Gigi & Bella  where by far the nicest and polite models -of their generation- he worked with.

Drag Queens are often very bitchy and mean -that's part of the character- so I won't take what they say for granted.

But they know to suck up to Karl. @Prettyphile also said that Gigi gives off mean girl vibes. Chanel Iman didn’t come off well either when she did the show with Gigi.

There is no way the queens were bitchy or mean to Gigi, she was there to judge the Snatch Game + Runway presentation. She didn't get to interact with the queens in their real persona that much or even with their drag personas, same as Kate, the difference is that you could tell Kate was living and loving every single second of it and she actually seemed to know the characters the queens were impersonating for the game, she also had way way better critiques to give on the runway. Also one of the queens posted that it was her birthday and Kate even made sure to bring a cake and celebrate 

I adore Gigi but she wasn't the greatest guest judge, i get it she took the gig for the money but still, it's Drag Race, at least try to chill and have fun.

There is no way the queens were bitchy or mean to Gigi,

That's not what I meant.  Queens love to say little nasty things in general and look up at you. I've worked 6 months in Paris in a cabaret with Drag Queens and OMG :rofl: The things they say!

I am not saying this like it's a bad thing and they are mean (no,no) more like it's the part of the character. Sassy and cocky.

tenor.gif

I need to watch that show by the way.

Don't have time :/