Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Now I feel that you @frenchkiki and @SympathysSilhouette are running with your own narrative about what happened.

If I recall right, one of the contestants said that Gigi would roll her eyes at the answers during snatch game and it seemed that Gigi and Chanel expected all the replies to come real quick. And apparently, RuPaul got frustrated with their attitudes too.

Absolutely not ^^ To be really honest I don't care. I was feeling boring &

I just wanted to share what Lagarfeld said about Gigi. Not words of gospel.

& In that case you also have your own narrative about how Gigi playing her cards right with Lagarfeld :idk:

On 5/5/2018 at 11:05 AM, frenchkiki said:

That's not what I meant.  Queens love to say little nasty things in general and look up at you. I've worked 6 months in Paris in a cabaret with Drag Queens and OMG :rofl: The things they say!

I am not saying this like it's a bad thing and they are mean (no,no) more like it's the part of the character. Sassy and cocky.

tenor.gif

I need to watch that show by the way.

Don't have time :/

Kiki, you need to make time to watch Drag Race. It truly is the best thing :rofl: the talent these queens have is off the charts. It's a great show to laugh but also to learn about the LGBT+ community as they always share their stories. It's awesome, it's probably the only tv show i still watch. 

As for Gigi/Kate I get what you mean, but in the particular challenge they were in, the queens were impersonating celebrities and tbh they all want to be in the judge's good side because none of them wants to be eliminated lol, so they try to be as nice as they can to the judges, they rarely post about the judges on social media, especially negative things as they know it could burn some bridges, so it was really nice to see how some of the queens posted about Kate being super nice to them. And by watching the show you could tell Kate was truly loving it and having fun, you can always tell which judge is a fan of the show and enjoys it like Kate and who is having a horrible time like Shania T did two weeks ago :ninja:

I agree, she didn't go too in your face catholic like a most of people did. Also whoever did her mug needs an award, that face is painted for the gods

Yes, I love how she looks like an ancient goddess or a saint who would have been worshipped in a temple. A beautiful and sexy nun, not a slutty nun, which would take it to Halloween costume territory.

Her MUA: