Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

... June/July/August does not scream lets wear furs and clothing in the United States. If this shoot was for US Vogue, I think people would stare a little and wonder wtf happened to summer? o.o The US Vogue shoot was perfect! It was a nice throw back to 50's glamor meets all American girl during the summertime, all that was missing was a ice cold glass of lemonade or sweet tea.

While I like the Brazil stuff, it makes me hot just looking at it. F*ck that.

Well, It is winter down here in South America and let me tell you, some places get cold as f*ck so for us down here the cover fits the season going in Brazil perfectly. If it had been a summery cover people would be like WTF because it's def not bikini season over here.

I love the cover and while I did love the US cover, I happen to like this one better because it's more stylish

Kate Upton And The New Sexy

Vogue (Brazil) - July 2013

IPAD Edition Remastered

PH: Henrique Gendre

fashionscansremastered.net

I edit them :flower:

Post Edited: I'm not exactly sure wtf you did to them to make them vastly different from PC/Vampy's scans so I'm gonna go ahead and remove those for ya.

In the future scroll up and go back at least five pages to make sure something hasn't already been posted... and make sure your images are different in size, or visible quality before posting mkay? Thanx babycakes. - Pretty

You removed a black line dude... that is not vastly different in size or quality. O.o

Black line... (looks to be part of the editorial btw)

_______

?

Sorry ain't nobody got time for that.

Also respect is earned... not freely given, and why hell are you randomly talking about being banned, getting banned... or banned at all? :idk:

You removed a black line dude... that is not vastly different in size or quality. O.o

Black line...

_______

?

Sorry ain't nobody got time for that.

Also respect is earned... not freely given, and why hell are you randomly talking about being banned, or getting banned... or banned at all?

Honestly it looks like the black borders were part of the actual editorial. If people don't want the black lines they can edit it themselves, there's little to no point in reposting almost the exact same images minus one black line, or a border. The efforts on your part are appreciated, but chances are it was reported as a repost. They're trying to cut down on that in the forum, and high traffic threads tend to get more reports then low traffic threads.

Honestly it looks like the black borders were part of the actual editorial. If people don't want the black lines they can edit it themselves, there's little to no point in reposting almost the exact same images minus one black line, or a border. The efforts on your part are appreciated, but chances are it was reported as a repost. They're trying to cut down on that in the forum, and high traffic threads tend to get more reports then low traffic threads.