Bellazon

Who would you take to an abandoned island?

:rofl:

god that conversation is just... uncanny :ninja: :laugh:

If you take Heidi you'll have to take seal too :shifty: still up for a threesome ? :rofl:

I thought this thread was about our fantasy stranded island situation. If that's the case, Seal wouldn't be on the island. He'd be off taking care of her kids. :trout:

:rofl:

chill and bitch u mean ;)

you know...not EVERYONE needs to know what a wretched person i am!

it shows anyway :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

Petra I think is sweet and intelligent somewaht. I saw the PrimeTime interview with her. She seems very spiritual, sweet and down to earth. Some of the words she said made me think that she is very tough, spirited and smart. There was SUBSTANCE there- more than some other models seem to have. Actually I used to not like her- but I do now. She's very real.

Edited by TantrumXSpeed

I agree. However, are you saying you're ATTRACTED to Eugenia volodina?! No disrespect, but I remember seeing the VS show and all I could think about was "whooaaa, NO no NO!! THAT"S a M-A-N!!" :blink: No joke! Check out the video from Ryoni.com! I havta find a pic of EXACTLY waht im talking about- OMG!! :blink:

I agree. However, are you saying you're ATTRACTED to Eugenia volodina?! No disrespect, but I remember seeing the VS show and all I could think about was "whooaaa, NO no NO!! THAT"S a M-A-N!!" :blink: No joke! Check out the video from Ryoni.com! I havta find a pic of EXACTLY waht im talking about- OMG!! :blink:

I think Eugenia is extremely beautiful but i just like her beauty, i'm not like some ppl on that board who worship models and care that much about their private lives and/or personnality. As long as she's good at what she does, it's fine with me.

About her looking like a man i think it's like the 1000th time i hear that on that board. I don't need to check the ryoni vid, i can picture all of her appearances and i do think she looks stunning at all the VS shows she's done.

It's a shame ppl don't try to see any further than evident beauty (adriana lima for instant).

Sometimes she's pretty but I gotta agree with you, most of the time she looks like a man.haah

• 4 months later...