Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

QF3. Mila Kunis (COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!)

:rofl:

ROUND OF 16, EIGHTH-FINALS RESULTS:

EF1. Charlize Theron vs Kristin Kreuk 15-13

Sorry I missed, but thank goodness Kristen didn't lose by 1 point :rofl: . It seems a lot of times when I say 'what happened to so and so' you tell me they lost by 1 point when I didn't vote :rofl::ninja: . In what way did Jennifer Love and Freida Pinto get the ax this time, btw :ninja: ?

*edit*, opps forgot QF1 :ninja:

QF1. Rachel McAdams

QF2. Olivia Wilde

QF3. Mila Kunis

QF4. Mary Elizabeth Winstead vs Charlize Theron

9-16. Angelina Jolie

9-16. Aishwarya Rai

9-16. Odette Yustman

9-16. Kristin Kreuk

ROUND OF 16, EIGHTH-FINALS RESULTS:

EF1. Charlize Theron vs Kristin Kreuk 15-13

Sorry I missed, but thank goodness Kristen didn't lose by 1 point :rofl: . It seems a lot of times when I say 'what happened to so and so' you tell me they lost by 1 point when I didn't vote :rofl::ninja: .

If you had voted and you also had not been the last one, Kristin Kreuk would have won the pairing... :rofl:

You have to consider that with your vote we'd have been 28 before vanessaaa's votes, so you have to remove her votes and add yours, so it would be a 14-14, and then Bad Apple's votes would be the last ones and he voted for Charlize, hence the tiebreaking rule would have given the victory to Kristin. :banghead::laugh:

BTW, she's also one of my favorites, easily in my TOP 10 of actresses. And if she had won she'd have had a good chance of being in the semifinals, she'd be fighting vs Mary Elizabeth Winstead right now for that place. :(

And Mila Kunis' road to the final would have been easier too without Charlize.

In what way did Jennifer Love and Freida Pinto get the ax this time, btw :ninja: ?

Freida is finally the 29th, and Jennifer Love Hewitt was kicked out by Kate Beckinsale in the last preliminary round.

QF1. Rachel McAdams :chicken::chicken::chicken: (has she made the quarter finals before? :unsure:)

QF2. Olivia Wilde

QF3. Mila Kunis

QF4. Mary Elizabeth Winstead

9-16. Angelina Jolie

9-16. Aishwarya Rai

9-16. Odette Yustman

9-16. Olga Kurylenko

If you had voted and you also had not been the last one, Kristin Kreuk would have won the pairing... :rofl:

You have to consider that with your vote we'd have been 28 before vanessaaa's votes, so you have to remove her votes and add yours, so it would be a 14-14, and then Bad Apple's votes would be the last ones and he voted for Charlize, hence the tiebreaking rule would have given the victory to Kristin. :banghead::laugh:

BTW, she's also one of my favorites, easily in my TOP 10 of actresses. And if she had won she'd have had a good chance of being in the semifinals, she'd be fighting vs Mary Elizabeth Winstead right now for that place. :(

And Mila Kunis' road to the final would have been easier too without Charlize.

QF1. Natalie Portman

QF2. Olivia Wilde ( well, i´d vote for them if I could )

QF3. Mila Kunis

QF4. Mary Elizabeth Winstead

9-16. Kate Beckinsale

9-16. Leighton Meester

9-16. Odette Yustman

9-16. Olga Kurylenko