Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

I ironically never knew Angie Everhart used to be a model until I came to Bellazon :ninja: . But of course Theron, I'm sure whatever you decide will be great, but I want to also say one thing that's unique about an actress comp in general is there's a difference between a model known for being hot and an actress known for being hot, since models are expected to be hot and with actresses its more like 'cool, she's an actress and she's hot' even though actresses (and singers) are starting to more and more where they are for their looks just the same, but you know :) ...Its still a different kind of thing I guess. Almost like hearing a great singer in a regular job vs. on the radio.

Holly Valance - no

Do you have something against Holly Valance? :laugh:

Look...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1590960/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1460646/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1351186/

3 upcoming movies where she is credited as "top billed cast".

I ironically never knew Angie Everhart used to be a model until I came to Bellazon :ninja: . But of course Theron, I'm sure whatever you decide will be great, but I want to also say one thing that's unique about an actress comp in general is there's a difference between a model known for being hot and an actress known for being hot, since models are expected to be hot and with actresses its more like 'cool, she's an actress and she's hot' even though actresses (and singers) are starting to more and more where they are for their looks just the same, but you know :) ...Its still a different kind of thing I guess. Almost like hearing a great singer in a regular job vs. on the radio.

Yep, it's a bit different in that sense, you can find some ugly actresses while it's harder to find any ugly models.

On a side note as I really don't care if she makes it in here, but for the sake of proving a point.

The Aviator (2004) - Bit part

Van Helsing (2004) - Bit part (allegedly killed off first due to conflict with main actor)

Little Black Book (2004) - Side part

The Gravedancers (2006) - Main Role

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) (VG) - Main Role, (video game though)

The Confession (2005) - Main Role, (longer version is called The Hour though it was never officially released)

The Mallory Effect (2002) - Main Role

Backstreet Boys: Backstreet's Back (1997) (V) - Bit part (music video though)

Swatters (2002) - Have never found it so I couldn't tell you

vs Yamila's one role. Now I'm not saying Yamila didn't have a main role, but to say that she had more lines of dialogue then Josie in all her movies is a little bit excessive.

And on that note, I can't wait till the competition starts! I only mentioned Gemma to begin with because I quite enjoyed her role in Black Balloon. I thought she did a pretty good job.

Well, finally time to start, let's see who wins and who are the surprises this time...

FIRST PRELIMINARY ROUND, LOT 1 OF 2:

1. Izabella Scorupco Izabella_Scorupco_001.jpg vs 5005ce99078006.jpg Ashley Judd

2. Sophie Marceau Sophie_Marceau_008.jpg vs Kate_Hudson_003.jpg Kate Hudson

3. Winona Ryder 5aa76999094488.jpg vs ce8e4899088322.jpg Claire Forlani

4. Angelina Jolie th_e01e2499077771.jpg/monthly_09_2010/post-33019-0-1598665944-89679_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Kristen_Stewart_005.jpg"> Kristen Stewart

5. Lucy Liu Lucy_Liu_001.jpg vs 4b2a7299094387.jpg Nicole Kidman

6. Sarah Michelle Gellar Sarah_Michelle_Gellar_004.jpg vs Halle_Berry_001.jpg Halle Berry

7. Ziyi Zhang cdba2b99092624.jpg vs 655aa499088965.jpg Freida Pinto

8. Eva Longoria 1fb16299088901.jpg vs 94b24899087828.jpg Alyssa Milano

DEADLINE: In about 24 hours, with a minimum of 20 votes.

TEXT TEMPLATE:

1. Izabella Scorupco vs Ashley Judd

2. Sophie Marceau vs Kate Hudson

3. Winona Ryder vs Claire Forlani

4. Angelina Jolie vs Kristen Stewart

5. Lucy Liu vs Nicole Kidman

6. Sarah Michelle Gellar vs Halle Berry

7. Ziyi Zhang vs Freida Pinto

8. Eva Longoria vs Alyssa Milano

BTW, I think tinypic.com is dead.

It seems Photobucket bought the whole thing and they've removed all the images and links, what a disaster!!!

The day they do the same to imagebam the forum's gonna lose 99% of my uploaded images... :(

Really? I'm pretty sure the links to my images still work... :idk:

1. Ashley Judd

2. Kate Hudson

3. Winona Ryder

4. Angelina Jolie

5. Nicole Kidman

6. Sarah Michelle Gellar

7. Freida Pinto

8. Eva Longoria

Really? I'm pretty sure the links to my images still work... :idk:

Do they? I can't see any for the last 3-4 hours, it appears an exclamation mark and an error code instead.

And if I go to tinypic's website I can read this message:

"Tinypic is no longer accepting uploads from international locations, and links are turned off. If you have content on Tinypic, you can still view the URLs and the content, but only on Tinypic. To upload, share, or link content, please go to Photobucket.com to register an account. You will need to upload your content again to your Photobucket account, but you will be able to share and link your images and videos. We're sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you enjoy Photobucket, our premier image and video site."

Can you see any actresses here? cause I can't.

post-33019-0-1445990906-0739_thumb.jpg

^ I can see it. Hot pic. Nina Dobrev, Ashley Greene and that bad actress from the sucky remake of 90210 :blink:

Really strange, this is what I see right now, and it's the same for all tinypic images.

Maybe it's only working in the USA.

post-19363-0-1445990906-60256_thumb.png

Working for me in Australia too :idk: