Bellazon

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:

Guest Lullaby

Mmmmhmmm ... very much pointless, and very aggrevating, nothing gets me worked up more than somebody coming on to a thread to bash the topic in question, its like you wanna start a fight.

In anycase, I have a hard time beleiving Harry is a Horcrux considering a fancy bit of magic is supposedly supposed to be done for something to be made a Horcrux. I wouldn't be surprised however, cause it is possible. I was thinking about how it could have possibly happened:

Voldermort may have harnessed his soul after killing James and Lily(killing another tears the soul apart), but I very much doubt he transfered them to a Horcrux or planned to in the immediate future. Once he performed the fateful Killing Curse, it seems plausable that the peices of his souls he had harnessed were released and saught the nearest host, but then I would have to say Harry's crib might also be a Horcrux as well :laugh:

You never know though, and I wouldn't do the smallest of double takes if it turns out Harry was.

I agree and disagree.It could happen that Harry is a Horcrux but why would Voldemort try to kill Harry in the fourth book if he already knowed that harry is a Horcrux?Beacuse he wouldn't destroy his Horcrux or?And I don't think that he would do that.I don't know .Anything is possible.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mmmmhmmm ... very much pointless, and very aggrevating, nothing gets me worked up more than somebody coming on to a thread to bash the topic in question, its like you wanna start a fight.

In anycase, I have a hard time beleiving Harry is a Horcrux considering a fancy bit of magic is supposedly supposed to be done for something to be made a Horcrux. I wouldn't be surprised however, cause it is possible. I was thinking about how it could have possibly happened:

Voldermort may have harnessed his soul after killing James and Lily(killing another tears the soul apart), but I very much doubt he transfered them to a Horcrux or planned to in the immediate future. Once he performed the fateful Killing Curse, it seems plausable that the peices of his souls he had harnessed were released and saught the nearest host, but then I would have to say Harry's crib might also be a Horcrux as well :laugh:

You never know though, and I wouldn't do the smallest of double takes if it turns out Harry was.

I agree and disagree.It could happen that Harry is a Horcrux but why would Voldemort try to kill Harry in the fourth book if he already knowed that harry is a Horcrux?Beacuse he wouldn't destroy his Horcrux or?And I don't think that he would do that.I don't know .Anything is possible.

We'll thats just it . . . if Voldermort performed the fateful killing curse before he created his harnessed soul into a Horcrux, what happened to that portion of his soul? Whatever happened, Voldermort could have no way of knowing after his curse backfired, so who knows. It really depends on what kind of magic you have to perform to 1) Harness your Soul and 2) Cast that Harnessed Soul into a Horcrux. What if once you harness your soul it becomes a Horcrux without a home, and if doesn't get cast into a specific object, seeks out the nearest host. Its plausible and would explain why Voldy couldn't possibly know where it went.

Well we know two things . . . one that Harry will defeat Voldermort (otherwise, whats the point of the books?) and to do that he will have to destroy all of the Horcruxs . . . two, JKR has stated that the last word in book 7 will be scar . . . so I dunno if theres another scar in the series (like the one Dumbledore had of the Underground) but it seems to me that its unlikely that the scar is a Horcrux.

• 1 month later...

no release date yet . . . only a title now . . . Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Although there is speculation that it might out 7/7/7 . . . but that would put it too close to the release of Movie 5, released 7/13/07, which is coincidently my birthday.

no release date yet . . . only a title now . . . Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Although there is speculation that it might out 7/7/7 . . . but that would put it too close to the release of Movie 5, released 7/13/07, which is coincidently my birthday.

Thank you!I'm so exitet for the book...it seems that it's coming out in my summer holidays :clap:

• 1 month later...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released July 21st. A bit of an unusualy date, but J.K.R recently revealed that 7/7/7 would have rushed her. I fail to see how 2 weeks makes much of a difference, but oh well. She finished it in a hotel where she signed a ceramic bust and noted that she finished the book. I thought that was funny :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Remember, that alot of the scenes from book one and book seven were done in the planning stages, unlike those in between (with the exception of maybe book 6, where the plot was originally written for book 2). This means that most of the chapters, the final ones in particul, she knew exactly what she wanted to write and actually probably had some written already. I get the feeling that book 7 was more of an editing and tieing up lose ends chore for her than it was a writing bonanza that Book 5 was (if you remember, it took that one 2 1/2 years to come out.)

• 3 months later...