Bellazon

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:

Guest Lullaby

Okay buddy, whatever you say.

But I just discovered a 70 page thread on an actual harry potter fansite that is pinned at the top, and there a literally thousands of people who agree with me (The link to the forum, where "Who is Snape Loyal To?" is pinned at the top).

So believe what you will. I have my backup.

And just as a sidenote, as I have proven a few posts ago, you arent the most careful of readers, so maybe you ought to reread my posts a couple more times before you try to comment.

You wouldnt want to look stupid again.

As you were complaining about before, these are our opinions. I don't think Snape is loyal to Dumbledore. Maybe you do. And good for you. I don't need a bunch of 14 year olds to prove me right.

So I'm not "wrong". And neither are you. We just interpret the book differently. So please knock it off. I'd like to have a intelligent discussion and it's obvious that after this point, that's not going to happen.

ETA: You'll also notice on that board that half of them say he's with Voldemort. So I don't know what kind of "proof" that is.

Please, avada, I am the one trying to make valid arguments and backup my beliefs with evidence, he is the one going "Wrong" and "Stuff u are using as something is nothing. just filler"

These arent arguments, theyre the examples of unintelligent discussion - not what I've been writing.

And I was simply linking along the site for anyone interested, I discovered the site and came here to post the link, only to discover Lullaby's response.

Thus my response.

And I never called you wrong. I have said in virtually every post I could be wrong, and even said in most sentences, "I think", clearing delineating the difference between supposed fact and conjecture.

Does anyone have any theories on what the other objects are? It's already obvious that the diary was one, but what about the other five? We have Helga Hufflepuff's cup, and the locket belonging to Slytherin. What other things do you think a part of Voldemort's soul would be in?

Guest Lullaby

I explained what I meant when I said wrong. Stop being an idiot and practice what you preach, read what I said and then come talk to me. And as for the filler? Most of the Harry Potter fan base has said, more than half of that book was filler so that is not just me talking. These are my views, my opinions, my discussion. Respect them or take your idiotic comments and get out of here.

Guest Lullaby
Does anyone have any theories on what the other objects are? It's already obvious that the diary was one, but what about the other five? We have Helga Hufflepuff's cup, and the locket belonging to Slytherin. What other things do you think a part of Voldemort's soul would be in?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyways, back to important things.

We already know that one has to be Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, but I'm betting on Ravenclaw. Especially since the sword didn't show any signs of being reluctant to Harry's use in CoS. I don't think Voldemort would be so careless.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyways, back to important things.

We already know that one has to be Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, but I'm betting on Ravenclaw. Especially since the sword didn't show any signs of being reluctant to Harry's use in CoS. I don't think Voldemort would be so careless.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And if you think about it, being the Heir of Slytherin, would he really touch anything connected with Gryffindor? Though there may be more objects out there that were his (Slytherin did have two, the ring and the locket), so it's feesible that the other three would as well.

You're almost worse than anyone in here, avada.

You talk about having a conversation, and simply exchanging ideas freely, yet you insult another site attempting to do the same thing.

You even going so far as to insult the other HP fan site, and imply that only children have interest, when you, a supposed adult, are posting about HP on a site yourself.

In addition, the fact that I'm older than you, (which, by your accounting, should therefore make me ignore your opinions) makes it all the more laughable to me.

Guest Lullaby
And if you think about it, being the Heir of Slytherin, would he really touch anything connected with Gryffindor? Though there may be more objects out there that were his (Slytherin did have two, the ring and the locket), so it's feesible that the other three would as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point. It's very possible. What else do you think Gryffindor would have?

Hufflepuff - Goblet

Slytherin - Ring and Locket

Ravenclaw - ?

Gryffindor - Sword

I don't see any real pattern here.

Guest Lullaby
In addition, the fact that I'm older than you

You might want to start acting like it then.

Goodbye now. I'm done and you're on my ignore list.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was denegrating him for acting superior for his age, thus i was being facetious myself.

But nice try.

And again, read more carefully.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point. It's very possible. What else do you think Gryffindor would have?

Hufflepuff - Goblet

Slytherin - Ring and Locket

Ravenclaw - ?

Gryffindor - Sword

I don't see any real pattern here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A ring and locket are both jewelry, so perhaps Gryffindor, with the possession of a sword, would maybe have another weapon. Or perhaps a sheild?

As for Hufflepuff that is what stumps me. I'd say more things long the line of dinnerwear (plates, spoons, that sort of thing) but can you really imagine Voldemort putting a piece of his soul into a spoon?

As for Ravenclaw...that I couldn't even begin to guess.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was denegrating him for acting superior for his age, thus i was being facetious myself.

But nice try.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not acting superior for my age. I made a comment based on the fact that fansites for HP, as a whole, are run by 14 to 18 year old fans. And I'd read more carefully if I were you as well, as it seems you only seem to read half of what is typed.

At any rate, I have two things to say. 1) I am not discussing this further as fighting on a messageboard is a waste of time, and 2) I'm female.

Guest Lullaby

Shield was my first guess too.

As for Hufflepuff, I'd say dinnerware is a likely place considering most would assume that it wouldn't be just like you did. You wouldn't want to put it in an obvious place.

Ravenclaw also has me stumped.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But nice try.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not acting superior for my age. I made a comment based on the fact that fansites for HP, as a whole, are run by 14 to 18 year old fans. And I'd read more carefully if I were you as well, as it seems you only seem to read half of what is typed.

At any rate, I have two things to say. 1) I am not discussing this further as fighting on a messageboard is a waste of time, and 2) I'm female.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha, sorry i called you a man.

I prefer to discuss the books and theories as well. I was simply supporting my theories, I felt, and lullaby was the truly rude one.

And as far as disqualifying 18 year olds opinions as well, Lullaby is 18, if my math is correct.

And as far as a site run by 14-18 year olds i dont know what that has to do with it. The people who post are what counts, and if you think you are old enough and wise enough for your opinions to be valid, why couldnt someone on another site (devoted to potter) be in the same situation as you, if not older and wiser?

well, im glad to see we're all getting along here :laugh:

anyhow my thoughts are on the horcruxes, the r.a.b. one especially, its either hidden somewhere else, or it could already be destroyed, if it is then that would definatly make harrys job easier, im just wondering how he would find out if thats the case