Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

I would really love to see:

Bianca,Hana,Marija,Katja,Stam,Carol T,Raquel,Eugenia,Fernanda,Nat Poly all return. (basically any 2005,2006) cast is good for me.

Also Maryna,Edita,Anabb,Isabeli should be staples. :D

For new girls I would love to see:

Emily Didonato

Catherine McNeil

Hilary Rhoda

Valentina Z.

I dont know, I thought last years show was the worst of all of the past shows yet. Who knows if this one is going to be any better. With the economy crisis and a few popular Angels missing from modeling because of pregnancy and they got rid of a few other angels earlier this year as well, I dont really think this show will be all too good. I dont want to be a downer or anything but I'm sure everything will be on a budget such as the sets, outfits, music for the show and it might turn out worse than last years event. I thought the music wasn't really right for the show last year and I also thought some of the outfits were kinda poorly made too. Like they just lack in being original and a few outfits reminded me of something I already seen in previous years of the VSFS.

I know I shouldnt say this just yet until the show actually starts to give a proper judgement but I have a feeling it wont be as big or as exiting as the older shows where. If they do give the Fantasy bra to anyone I think it should be Ale, she has been working for VS for years and years and I think its time for her to get something nice like that.

^I reckon you could get Chris Brown on the cheap...

And, if you're stuck, there's always Seal! :whistle:

Hell no! ... What id Chris Brown starts hittin' all the girls in the middle of the show? :whistle:

& if they put Seal there again im goin' to kill myself ...!

& for the Angels, i only care about Marisa Miller ... Since Iza is not an angel anymore & Kk & Adri are both pregnant, i don't care about any of the other angels ... Hope Marisa finally gets a nice&sexy outfit & some wings (not like horrible thing that she got for the X-Mas Commercial!) ...

I want to see Candice, Isabeli, Maryna, Emanuela, Behati & Edita from last year ... for new girls Emily Didonato, Brooklyn Decker, Bar Refaeli (but i have a huge feelin' that im not goin' to see Bar ever in a VSFS :laugh: ), Daniela Freitas & Chanel Iman... & for comebacks ... Bianca, Fernanda Tavares, Jessica Stam, Raquel Z & Jeisa Chiminazzo would be great

& for the Fantasy Bra, i would love to see Marisa w/the FB since she's my fav. current angel ... But i think Ale is gettin' the bra this year & she deserves it.

But i don't have hopes for this year, even when 2008 was a lot better than 2007 ... I think this year is goin' to be as bad as the last two shows

lol, thats true. Wonder what musical guest they will be having. I have a feeling it would be lady gaga or something like that. But sometimes they throw a curve ball and get some random musician and music. :ninja: What they really need for music, is to add in more bass and more power to the songs to make it exciting. And something that is walkable to also. And for the themes for the set and outfits they should really do some good brain storming on this topic because it seems they could run out of some ideas because they used a lot of great ones for their past shows.

I swear to god if Seal sings again this year I will never watch another VSFS in my lifetime again. I'm already thrilled Heidi might not be there, they better not ruin this for me and put Seal on the show again. <_<

I swear to god if Seal sings again this year I will never watch another VSFS in my lifetime again. I'm already thrilled Heidi might not be there, they better not ruin this for me and put Seal on the show again. <_<

That's true

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

& Joe, the current angels are Marisa, Miranda, Doutzen & Alessandra ... Heidi & Adriana are both pregnant, Izabel is gone but im pretty sure she's goin' to be there ... Kk is gone too, but she's pregnant too so she's not goin' to be there ...

Selita is gone too, but she already confirmed that she's goin' to be there, same w/Lindsay E & Emanuela de Paula

& Behati is the PINK girl, so we can say she's confirmed too ...

& for the X-Mas Commercial i think Rosie H-W, Candice S & Chanel Iman are confirmed too

Thanks MsVzla :wave: .

And, model husband singing at the show, how lame :laugh: !

But you're still the man, Seal :flower: .

Nothing I can doooo

Only wanna be with youuuuu

You can call me your fool

Only wanna be with yoouuuuu

:guitar:

I'm not particularly a VSFS expert per se. I know Tyra, Gisele, Karolina and Isabel are gone, Adriana and Alessandra are pregnant or something. I have a basic idea of who is I guess "in VS" but could someone give me a specific list of the actual "Angels" of this moment :hehe: ?
You're crazy Joe ... Ale's daughter is turning 1 year old TODAY hahaha ... You made me laught so hard :laugh:

Ummm for me, the current angels are Alessandra & Marisa! Damn it, i hate that bunch of girls they call "Angels" :blush:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Please tell me at least it's not literally the kid's birthday :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: .

:nicole: This is getting to be too much.

And yeah Joe, it was Anja's Bday yesterday.

BTW, i'm happy to see there's another Seal fan here. But I agree he shouldn't sing at the show. It makes him seem like the relief pitcher. I can just imagine when they did it in LA and like Seal's siting at home relaxing and then a huge spot light shines in the air with the civer symbol of is first album and he's like "Here we go again." lol Seal's like the VSFS's batman. :rofl: In 2005 it was novel, but now ... he's tied with Mary J for appearances.

:nicole: This is getting to be too much.

And yeah Joe, it was Anja's Bday yesterday.

BTW, i'm happy to see there's another Seal fan here. But I agree he shouldn't sing at the show. It makes him seem like the relief pitcher. I can just imagine when they did it in LA and like Seal's siting at home relaxing and then a huge spot light shines in the air with the civer symbol of is first album and he's like "Here we go again." lol Seal's like the VSFS's batman. :rofl: In 2005 it was novel, but now ... he's tied with Mary J for appearances.

It's not that I do't like Seal's music I think he is a great artist its just I'm sick of seeing him and Heidi on the VSFS. I hate that they made the 2007 show all about Heidi and Seal. I want to see different music acts this year and hopefully less music acts his year. They need one person singing only one time and the rest of the show should be about the models and the runway. BUt thats just me.