Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

I had this idea for some theme's that will have a flow to it.

I was thinking you can have a realy 1920s feel, like Moulin Rogue style with the whole Corsett, High Heels sex appeal style. And i think the idea of a Circus can fit in there because the whole show can feel very 1920 glamour seeing as how the Circus has been around for a very long time. Also i think with the recent popularity that Slumdog Millionaire has brought in a Bollywood style theme can be broughts in. The outfits can look incredible like that and that would continue in the Theme of Culture i.e Russian Babes in 2005 and Highland Romance in 2006. I think those runways would flow well together especially if the stage were set out like in 2005 with the revolving sets.

Also i was thinking that an aquatic style princess theme can work. Sea shells, mermaids etc we got to see one outfit like that in Glamour Goddess last year and it was awesome. I'm not sure about PINK because it's something very young. Maybe something very preppy and cool you know.

I really hope they can do something great this year to make up for the last show they did in 2008. Its just that now the most popular angels are missing for ahwile until they have their babies the other models have to step it up a lot now. I hope the costumes and the music and theme is going to be better than 2008 show.

If they do a Pink segment this year they should do something with a christmas theme..I think that could turn out cute.

For new models I would like to see:

-Rianne ten Haken

-Catherine Mcneil

-Jessica Hart

-Eniko Mihalik

-Marloes Horst

-Bar refaeli

And I think they should make Candice an angel instead of Miranda (I like her but,she's just too cute/childish looking for an angel)

2003 was by far my most favorite show. Great music, perfect models, amazing outfits. Absolutely fabulous! :hehe:

I wish they wouldn't do any PINK segements, I think it just looks stupid up there with all the other elegant and sexy portions of the show.

And please... I don't care who they put in the show, but no Brooklyn!! :x

Hey moiselles 2003 was also my favourite show too. Everyone loves 2005, i do too but i thought 2003 was way better. The show in itself was incredible. But definately 2003 and 2005 best VS shows ever.

Nah i dont think Brooklyn Decker should do the show. I have a feeling she's gonna get the cover of SI next year so let her have that not VS lol. I want Hilary Rhoda to walk the show. Girls is incredible and sexy and should definately be there. I forgot her on my list before.

Yeah i wonder. The tour was great and stuff because it got people to really know the angels but i would have loved a 2004 show. Especially cause it would have been Alessandra's first as an angel compared to 2005. But oh well all is well.

I'm thinking music wise this years probably gonna here some Lady GaGa, maybe Britney Spears. Even thought it's like a year old i still really like Kevin Rudolf "Let It Rock" could be a good walking song. I think if the show had a real electro, technicolour, futuristic feel those artists could be great. Some other good stuff is maybe mixing oldies with new like they've done in the past. That's always awesome.

Also i just read VivaGlam over at TFS who runs Lima Fans posted something saying that VS are constructing a metal cape for an angel to wear at the show this year. They will be melting a heap of metal together and forming it onto one of their girls.

Sound interesting huh? Could be a spy/fairytale/heroine type thing

has anyone seen lara stone's Vogue cover?

i have to say i like it A LOT!! she looks way average, imo, but still,.....DAMN!!! i hope VS casts her and she keeps this look...i think it'll be interesting...

post-21247-1251992440_thumb.jpg

I hope Jay Z is this years performer...he has a new album and two hit singles....and their back in NY, why not celibrate that with having one of it's very own performing...plus imagine kanye and rhianna performing "run this town" with him....HOT!!!

KINGS OF LEON would be good two...they have a great song...im not too crazy about the rest of their album, but i think they would be good...

Outside the fashion world Bar has had a great year...

without Heidi and Adriana there this year, i still think its a good idea to bring in Bar to pull in ratings...not sure if this is a made up rumor and just some pics of her in her panties...

but she "did a shoot for VS" and here is the link to see them

http://blog.ingamenow.com/2009/03/10/bar-r...ecret-pictures/

im posting some, just in case you cant see it...

i think they look good...if it is at all true....i hope they at least consider casting her this year....she sure as hell got what it takes...of course...imo...

post-21247-1252080064_thumb.jpg

post-21247-1252080108_thumb.jpg

post-21247-1252080145_thumb.jpg

post-21247-1252080082_thumb.jpg

Also i just read VivaGlam over at TFS who runs Lima Fans posted something saying that VS are constructing a metal cape for an angel to wear at the show this year. They will be melting a heap of metal together and forming it onto one of their girls.

Sound interesting huh? Could be a spy/fairytale/heroine type thing

Really, this sounds interesting. I want to see the finished product of this thing, :ninja: :laugh:

Sounds like some kind of action hero themed or maybe like you said a spy themed one. it could be like the superhero themed one which had a lot on energy to the music and outfits.

I was close to being fooled that it might have been marissa :p But it was just a shoot she was doing. For a momment I thought it might have been her. But still no news about it. I thought that they were randomly going to tell her at the shoot like they did Adriana last year and make it into a surprise.

And about the show, I would love to see Emily there she is already in some of the VS pics so I think she would fit in.

I was close to being fooled that it might have been marissa :p

How were you close to being "fooled"? There's nothing to prove the vid wasn't from the FB shoot. Of course there's nothing to prove it was from the FB shoot either, but that peek of a glimmering bra is as close to any indication of what Angel got it as anyone has so far.