Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

yes i know, but she could have change, and if she didn't, i don't care i still like her, she definitily has the look. I was going for her in the s.i. model search and she won. vs fashion show is about been sexy, not about been the nicest, and plus people don't care about their personalities, they only care the model looking hot in panties and bras. that is what the viewer want to see hot girl in lingerie, they don't focus if the model is nice or not.

like people like naomi campbell look, and didn't care about her been so bit-chy. so yeah i still like alicia even if she's not nice.

where can we vote for the models to be in the show?

Yea, Kev. I've been searching for the special so people can see it, I mean I remember her attitude from it so that says a lot. Plus she's done her own thing and I feel like another girl should get a shot at it. I agree though a lot of people seem to adore Kylie and Ali and I think it will come down to those two.

And Jade that's your opinion and that's fine. Everyone has someone they'll vote for :) We don't all have to agree. I was just stating what I remember about the girl. A lot of people will remember her, and that could work against her. Plus she's still coming off fakeish. A Lot of people who will vote do care about personality, and etc so it does matter. I think personality means a lot, if you don't have a good personality it takes your looks down so far, it makes someone very unattractive. Especially for VS, they actually look for girls with personality and looks and if you don't have one or the other, you aren't going to do anything for the company. I think everyone should vote for who they want to vote. I was just stating my opinion and how I remember and see some of the girls.

As for Naomi, Designers didn't mind her being rude and etc, but VS eventually did (notice she's not around anymore) and the public never really cared for her attitude.

But whoever wins, it's not like they are actually becoming an Angel, their walking in the show and hopefully it leads to better things for whoever gets it as well :) But Like I said my votes are def to Kylie and Courtney

Here is another video for everyone. I'm still in love with Kylie, Court, and Ali. Alicia still comes of fakey to me, but honestly so does Raven. The other girls I'm just kind of meh, it kind of annoys me the one didn't know KK wasn't an angel anymore...when she wants to be an angel. I've always been one to believe you should research all you can about a company before you try and work for them

http://www.truveo.com/meet-the-victoria%E2...h/id/1321464194

i was searching the topic, about the 10 finalist, and it seem that people don't remember who alicia is,so they defently forgot her personality, so that is a good think for her.

but i get the feeling that kylie is going to win. she seems to have the most fan.

your link doesn't work. i can't sse the video

Personality is something thats very important. If someone has a rotten personality their looks dont matter to me. Beauty is only skin deep. If your a rotten person then people will notice. I for one will not vote for any of the girls who act above and beyond and a few of them do. I can tell girls who really want it and girls who want it for money and fame.

Yeah that vid isnt working though

Grand Opening of the New NYC SoHo Store!
It�€™s getting SO SO Sexy in SoHo! The opening of our Broadway store is November 6, so come in for your free tote with $75 purchase, full of beauty must-haves and a pair of Lacie thong panties.

It's in NYC, so maybe all the angels will be there! (5 new ones included) :flower:

Thanks for the news! I think we would've heard something about it though if the girls were going to be there. With Herald and Lexington being flagship stores, I don't think this one is. But all the girls seem to be in New York so you never know. Maybe they'll use it for the events coming up.

Make your choice :p

The 10 finalists of the VS Model Search:

ALICIA HALL

post-27441-0-1446069303-34118_thumb.jpg

HOMETOWN: LAS VEGAS, NV

24-year-old Alicia has proven that ‘what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” because, after growing up there she has zero interest in the party lifestyle. At 5’8”, Alicia confesses she was always self-conscious about her legs and didn’t wear shorts until she was 17. She wants to start her own denim line and a non-profit to help kids growing up in Vegas. Alicia has wanted to walk in the coveted Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for as long as she can remember. Will Lady Luck be on her side?

ALLISON TURNER

49b47655048610.gif

HOMETOWN: CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO

Say howdy to Allison Turner, a 23-year-old pre-school teacher with a passion for barrel racing. This 5’10 ½” cowgirl hails from a small town in Missouri and spends most of her time saddled up in boots and jeans, training with her horse. But don’t be fooled—Ali is just as comfortable walking the runway in 4-inch stilettos as well. One of her biggest dreams is to make it to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas. Will Ali be the one who takes the reigns at this year’s fashion show?

CATHARINA LEE

post-27441-0-1446069303-42193_thumb.jpg

HOMETOWN: WASHINGTON DC

Catharina is a first generation Korean-American who was raised in a very traditional Korean home in Washington, D.C. Her strict upbringing brought out her “bad girl” when she was younger, but at 20, she’s moved past her rebellious ways and is focusing on her future. She’s currently studying Communications at George Mason University and now the 5’9” former-rebel would rather act out on the runway. According to Catharina, she can easily beat out her competition. Will the other aspiring Angels prove her wrong?

COURTNEY O’CONNOR

3eae8555048613.gif

HOMETOWN: RALEIGH, NC

North Carolinian Courtney O’Connor will do ANYTHING to be a Victoria’s Secret Runway Angel, even if it means selling half her wardrobe to buy a ticket to the Chicago casting! This 5’11”, 20-year-old has always prided herself on being every girl’s best friend and readily offers advice to anyone who asks for her help. Courtney’s determination will be a definite must as the competition heats up!

JAMIE LEE DARLEY

ce01d155048614.gif

HOMETOWN: CARMEL, CA

British-born Jamie Lee is a self-confessed “boy’s girl” at heart. She loves playing basketball and became an expert at tiling bathroom floors while working at her father’s construction company. The down-to-earth 23-year-old moved to LA to become a model and actress, but at 5’11” she’s faced rejection for being too tall, too fat, too busty and too curvy. She was ready to throw in the towel when she heard about the VS Model Search. This is her last chance to do it big or GO HOME!

KATELYN FORTES

93cac155048617.gif

HOMETOWN: BOSTON, MA

18 year-old Katelyn Fortes was so determined to not miss her opportunity to be the next Victoria’s Secret Runway Angel that she drove 12 hours from Boston to make the final casting call in Chicago. A former high school track star and ballerina, this 5’10” athlete is confident and claims to have one of the fiercest walks. Her biggest “secret” is that she stuffs her bra. Let’s get her in a push-up ASAP!

KRYSTINA HOLBROOK

70172955048618.gif

HOMETOWN: EL DORADO HILLS, CA

20-year-old Krystina has 3 obsessions in life: baking, shoes and becoming a Victoria’s Secret model! When this 5’9” LA girl heard about the Runway Angel Model Search, she immediately jumped at the opportunity to fulfill a lifelong dream. During her personal time, she enjoys preparing yummy treats for her friends & family and is always in search for the next ‘it’ shoe. Will this Angel-hopeful have what it takes to make her dream come true?

KYLIE BISUTTI

post-27441-0-1446069303-44059_thumb.jpg

HOMETOWN: SIMI VALLEY, CA

Kylie is an adventure-seeking 19-year-old who likes to dive right in,

whether she’s playing sports—or actually scuba diving. She took a big chance at age 16 when she traveled to Japan to try modeling. Now, the 5’10” beauty says her goal is to show young women how to be comfortable in their own skin. Her biggest secret? She likes to dance like a crazy person when she’s alone. Will those dance moves help her on the runway?

TIKA IVEZAJ

a503be55048621.gif

HOMETOWN: DETROIT, MI

25-year-old Tika is strong-willed and knows how to kick butt—literally—thanks to her first-degree black belt. She’s never been afraid to go after what she wants, whether it’s running off to marry her teen sweetheart (she’s been happily married for seven years), or setting off in hopes of making history as the first Albanian Runway Angel. She’s fiery and 5’11”. But will she tough it out through Angel Boot Camp?

RAVEN ERVIN

post-27441-0-1446069303-4508_thumb.jpg

HOMETOWN: BIRMINGHAM, AL

A street-wise loner who’s not afraid to speak her mind, 24-year-old Raven got a rude awakening when she packed up all her worldly possessions and drove 12 hours to Miami on the lure of an apartment, a portfolio and steady work from a silver-tongued photographer—only to find a roach-infested apartment and empty promises waiting. $3000 poorer—but tons wiser—this 5’10” fast-talker dusted off and started over. Is Raven ready for the runway?

VS Facebook

According to tfs...Tori had a fitting for VS

So looks like she could be in the show

Just had a fitting for vs soo exicted

toripraver@twitter

Anything can happen. I mean Vlada did fittings but didnt end up doing the show. I dont know about Tori. How is her runway? She is gorgeous. No doubt.

EDIT

Its not her real account. I hate those fakers and stuff. Its appauling how easy they can do stuff like that. It was confirmed in her thread.

:heart:

Whether you like it or not, ONE of these girlz are gonna be modeling in the VSFS next to megastar billionairess super-duper-model Chanel Iman**.

Here's THREE non-VS All Access photos of the top 10 girlz from yesterday. Take your pick!

th_a05d0755069288.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-18518-0-1446069305-64664_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3386468" alt="post-18518-0-1446069305-64664_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="81.82">

GET IT ON!

(**NOTE: no such thing)

:laugh:

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/models-invad...oho-grand/14240

Looks like Natasha P wont be walking the show this year. She is shooting in Morocco during the show.

Damn there goes Natasha. Prays for Carmen, Raquel, Hana and Caroline T.

I'm just hoping there will be alot of HF girls back this year. I like how Natasha talks about having the choice though. Like she says its hard to choose between doing the VS Show and A Shoot in Morocco.