Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

For the last 3 years I've been one of the first people if not thee first person to put up pictures from the starting if makeup to the end of the show.

So continuing with the tradition I'm happy to tell you I'll be doing the same this year [even though it's a pain in the ass lol]. Waiting to see if pheno and I will be buying wireimage this year. If not I still have 10+ sites I can turn to. (Y)

It is selfish to say I'm happy some of the models won't be doing this year? That perhaps without them the show just might be a tiny tiny tiny bit better? Also the Freedom video throwback sounds awesome. I'm kinda getting excited. 0.o

Edit: bring back Gisele and Tyra! That is all

Last year I posted alot of pictures and will do so this year.

Thanks both you of you for posting pictures! I am so excitied for the show this year! And no pretty I don't think itis selfish at all because I agree with you.

Yeah you guys are awesome for doing that for us. Cant wait again for it. I like the idea of the Freedom opening with models. I think Alessandra will look hot in the bathtub type scene. I hope no one has a cow about it or anything. Its all good fun and would be hot. If Ale does the bath scene i wonder what girl would do the others.

I hope my post didn't come off like I was only thanking Pheno and Pretty.

I was really thanking everyone who has posted pictures. Hence the 'you guys'. I bet me quoting that post gave off the impression I was only thanking them.

I’m appreciative of everyone’s contribution, whether it be information or images.

BTW wonder who is fit model this year. Unless it was Candice again. But if she was made Angel i dont know whether they would have her do it again. Isnt that interesting. Alessandra used to be fit model and was made Angel, and same for Candice. She was fit model last year and now she's an Angel.

:D

I remember Andi and Michaela were fit models for 2007. Candice was 2008. I dont know the years before that though. Basically being the fit model confirms you for the show right. So hopefully its someone good like Emily or Catherine. Unless its Jessica Hart or something. Maybe Anne V which is why she possibly could have had that meeting with VS during Fashion Week.

i think alicia hall is the prettiest one of all, she did won the S.I. swimsuit model search, and look really pretty on her S.I. shoots. she got the look as a vs model, and i could see her blending very well with the rest of the v.s. models. and the second prettiest is Kylie, she's cute. hope alicia wins, and if she doesn't win i wouldn't mind to see kylie on the show. and for the rest of the girl i don't care.

Oh ok i didnt know that Alicia girl has done stuff before. I wonder why her career hasnt hit off then if she did SI. Kind of makes me think someone else should have a chance. She is pretty. I guess we will see more with videos of the girls and stuff.

alicia has done some stuff she even has thread in here in bellazon. I can't wait to see more stuff of the girls. but I guess we have to wait till the 19 to see who wins. I could just imagine alicia in the show, i'm already having illusion about it, and if she doesn't win, i'm going to be dissapointed and sad i might even cry if she doesn't win.

I just watch the ET video you were talking about and i could see vs choosing kylie, ali, tika, alicia, jamie lynn and courtney.

which i don't like ali she's not my type of my look. but i could see vs choosing her,

but i think the 3 prettiest are alicia, kylie and courtney.

I'd like to see Kylie win, I think she has the perfect look and a sweet personality. The others eh, Courtney is sweet and sounds excited, if I had to pick a second she'd be mine. As for Alicia, I remember her from the 2005 SI search, and she was so incredibly bitchy/ rotten and stuck up on the show, I'll advise people not to vote for her. Plus she's coming off super fake in the interviews. Raven is pretty, but she does seem super plastic, so my picks would be Kylie and Courtney.