Bellazon

Last.fm

Guest Lullaby

To be fair, I've been on longer than you and don't have as many plays :/

Then again my lastfm didn't work for 2 years <_<

Really? how come. Well i listen on ipod as well, i have the app that records all the music l listen to on there while i am out and about :)

To be fair, I've been on longer than you and don't have as many plays :/

Then again my lastfm didn't work for 2 years <_<

Really? how come. Well i listen on ipod as well, i have the app that records all the music l listen to on there while i am out and about :)

The software stuffed up and I didn't know what was going on so I just gave up. 2 years later I decided to reinstall :laugh:

That's pretty cool... i've got a spare ipod lying around... maybe I should do the same thing. If only I had an app to track what I listen to in the car as well... so much time spent in my car :|

• 3 weeks later...
I'm the lowest... I think around 42 tracks per day and I've had my account for YEARS :|

and i'm certainly the highest... i'm around 350 plays per day and i'm on lastfm since two years ago (with 300 000 plays :whistle: ).

my music is always turn on :bounce:

i didn't see this message

by the way, people on the top artists aren't people with the "biggest" plays.

i have 11000 plays of Alice in Chains and people with 500 or 1000 plays are in their top.

and someone with 5 000 000 of plays of the beatles it's just impossible.

there are 1440 minutes for one day and there are 365 days + 6 hours per year = so there are 525930 minutes in a year. lastfm can tag song of 30s so you can have 1051860 plays in one year.

so since near of five years old this person should listen all the 30s a new song of the beatles...

it's just impossible. he certainly uses many computers and only listen extracts... so it's mean he doesn't listen them as much as he pretends.

- top listeners are on a 7 day basis i believe

- it's possible to manually scrobble tracks with some sort of 'hack'

no idea why ppl would waste their time and energy to cheat their fav artists or track high on a list that eventually doesnt do or mean anything :ermm:

i think, the only good reason should be to make the artist more popular... i think more people listen your music, and more you can be associate to famous artists and when someone listen an artist's radio, there are more chance to listen your music...

but i think this is the only good reason... but many i'm wrong, this is just a supposition.

lol, i'm super sorry. i forgotten to send a message XD

bad education! :whistle:

by the way, i'm in the south of france since few days and i don't know why but my last fm is "blocked"... i can't see the "plays" in my lastfm profile... and the last year everything were ok... :ninja: i didn't use this computer since the last spring but i don't understand the problem...

edit : i found the problem. there are few months ago when i was in paris, i changed my password... so the password in this computer wasn't the good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...