Bellazon

Last.fm

Guest Lullaby

• 1 month later...

not exactely.

now in france since few months user must pay to listen last fm's radio. i think only the United States, England and Germany can listen this radio for free, so i stopped to listen fast fm. i don't think this is normal few countries don't need to pay and the other must pay.

and before when i used the radio, i listened maybe 1 hour and i always forgotten to stop the radio and in same time i listened my own music and it scrobbled my player's music and the last fm's radio in same time.

result in the end the last year i had thousands "plays" of bands like Incubus, Marilybn Manson or else :x

and i absolutely hate these bands.

there are few months i have been obligated to clean my last fm because there were hundreds artists i never listen or ihate.

i deleted a 1/3 or my library and my "plays" (of course, if i delete the artist, i delete the "plays" in same time).

i could pretend to be one of the biggest user in the world and before it was worst... if i didn't deleted these artists i could have 4000 artists for 400 000 play in 22 months :ninja: it's a bit freaky

Oh dear... Oh dear

And it was you that just added me wasn't it? :p I was wondering who that was. :p

I try and watch what's playing on my Last.fm, nothing unwanted has come up so far, except for some improperly tagged artists

yes, that's me :wave:

i tagged different kinds of music... :ninja: so the result wasn't great everytimes.

red, i love this song too but now i need a break. i listened it near to 200 times in 3 days :whistle:

i don't know why i was sure it was more, thank last fm XD

this song killed my brain.

usually i rarely tired of a song but i think it's too much "electro" for me that's why i need a break.

you should listen Health. this is the same style.

Health - We Are Water

by the way i prefer the 31Knots :wub:

they are just so wonderful one of the best musicians that i ever hear or ever see!!!

i don't say it because they are my lovers but because i really love them. :p

when they play music it's like their instrument was a piece of their body, they aren't focused on them.

live of Chain Reaction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1V6zTp3GKo

even better than the recorded version :wub: rare are musicians who can pretend to be an amazing musicians when they are drunk XD (or just play a song like Chain Reaction... the majority of musicians couldn't play this kind of song! it's a very high level) only the drummer was normal :whistle:

talk about math rock there are few munites the leader of the Tall Ships sent me a mail on last.fm and added me in his friend because he saw i was their "biggest" listener.

such a good surprise! this band is really really good, i discovered them there are few weeks and they are amazing.

he is super cute.

• 4 weeks later...

i listened their music but the songs weren't be"scrobbled" on my lastfm.

i don't understand why.

i selected "lastfm" on my windows media player (and it adds all the others artists) and there is the band's name on the "artists collaboration" in my windows' player... :ninja:

if this section was empty i could understand but there is the band's name...

no, the band is on lastfm. my tag should be good.

http://www.lastfm.fr/music/Kiss+the+Anus+of+a+Black+Cat

usually, lastfm doesn't add the songs of 30seconds or less and doesn't add the songs without the "artistes' collaboration".

in french this is the "artiste ayant collaboré" because sometimes there are many different artists on a CD...

but everything is perfect...

when i listen their songs, the band appeared on my lastfm (on my computer) and when i click on the tags i find the band's profil but their music doesn't appeared on my lastfm on internet in my "Recently Listened Tracks" and there is no "plays" in the band's profil.

the band name's is perfectly written on the windows media player, lastfm is connected to my player and the band's songs are long (between 6 and 15 minutes)

but thank for the help. :)

ps : the album Suspended Animation by Fantômas is really excelent and all the songs are very short (between 20 secondes and 2 minutes) and be result is fabulous :) but their music shouldn't be your "cup of tea" :laugh:

Last.fm does that sometimes <_< Sometimes its dodgy software fail, other times its just maintenance or something and it will update all at once later.

Same here, on occasions it can stop all together <_< More often then not it's maintenance. You're scrobbler should retain your scrobbles tho :ninja:

no, it's all the time when i listen Kiss The Anus Of A Black Cat and only their music.

all the rest is ok. :ninja:

i don't listen this band all the time, but enough to see the probleme.

normaly i should have 300 or 400 plays and there is nothing.

no, it's all the time when i listen Kiss The Anus Of A Black Cat and only their music.

all the rest is ok. :ninja:

i don't listen this band all the time, but enough to see the probleme.

normaly i should have 300 or 400 plays and there is nothing.

I have no idea then :(

I know sometimes the ID3/Song Properties don't work for some reason or another. For example, whenever I play We Are Your Friends by Justice it comes out as "we are your friends" on lastfm (no capitals). I've tried to fix it multiple times and when I open the file's properties its all in capitals... so not sure what is happening there :idk: Maybe your problem is like that, but instead of no capitals, it's just listing it as an unknown artist? Or is the song not scrobbling at all? :blink:

Essentialy all last.fm has done for me is proven that I listen to rush and camel far more then anyone else :rofl: Still, i find it usefull, it's showed me an artist or two now i didn't know of before.

Are you a top listener for either of them?