Bellazon

Last.fm

Guest Lullaby

Essentialy all last.fm has done for me is proven that I listen to rush and camel far more then anyone else :rofl: Still, i find it usefull, it's showed me an artist or two now i didn't know of before.

Are you a top listener for either of them?

Not yet. I've looked on some of the Camel top listeners and it seems like i got more plays then a lot of them, but :idk: I want to be a top listener for one of them at least.

One guy does that actually :ermm: He just plays rush's 2112 over and over and over and over, all day everyday.

And i looked at some more of the top listeners for camel, the top one i saw was 1,700 plays. I'm only at 700 :idk: But i just joined anyways, and this isn't a competition anyways.

no, it's all the time when i listen Kiss The Anus Of A Black Cat and only their music.

all the rest is ok. :ninja:

i don't listen this band all the time, but enough to see the probleme.

normaly i should have 300 or 400 plays and there is nothing.

I have no idea then :(

I know sometimes the ID3/Song Properties don't work for some reason or another. For example, whenever I play We Are Your Friends by Justice it comes out as "we are your friends" on lastfm (no capitals). I've tried to fix it multiple times and when I open the file's properties its all in capitals... so not sure what is happening there :idk: Maybe your problem is like that, but instead of no capitals, it's just listing it as an unknown artist? Or is the song not scrobbling at all? :blink:

Essentialy all last.fm has done for me is proven that I listen to rush and camel far more then anyone else :rofl: Still, i find it usefull, it's showed me an artist or two now i didn't know of before.

Are you a top listener for either of them?

no, everything is perferct

this is a copy of my windows media player, my last fm on my computer and my last fm on internet.

the red circle show where the band name must be. if there wasn't the band name in this section, lastfm refuses to tag the songs.

the songs are played in my lastfm on my computer but they aren't in my lastfm on internet.

my last play and Q and Not U :ninja: i listen them just before Kiss The Anus of a Black Cat :o

by the way, people on the top artists aren't people with the "biggest" plays.

i have 11000 plays of Alice in Chains and people with 500 or 1000 plays are in their top.

and someone with 5 000 000 of plays of the beatles it's just impossible.

there are 1440 minutes for one day and there are 365 days + 6 hours per year = so there are 525930 minutes in a year. lastfm can tag song of 30s so you can have 1051860 plays in one year.

so since near of five years old this person should listen all the 30s a new song of the beatles...

it's just impossible. he certainly uses many computers and only listen extracts... so it's mean he doesn't listen them as much as he pretends.

post-31230-1260458753_thumb.jpg

[align=center]

Last.FM Milestones
1st track: (02 Oct 2006)

[artist]Justin Timberlake[/artist] - [track artist=Justin Timberlake](Another Song) All Over Again[/track]

post-83-0-1446058636-41219_thumb.png

10000th track: (25 Sep 2007)

[artist]Daft Punk[/artist] - [track artist=Daft Punk]Face To Face[/track]

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/4792550.jpg

20000th track: (30 Jan 2008)

[artist]Daft Punk[/artist] - [track artist=Daft Punk]One More Time[/track]

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/4792550.jpg

30000th track: (22 Jun 2008)

[artist]Air Traffic[/artist] - [track artist=Air Traffic]I Can't Understand[/track]

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/32683419.jpg

40000th track: (24 May 2009)

[artist]Daft Punk[/artist] - [track artist=Daft Punk]Alive[/track]

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/4792550.jpg[

Generated on 10 Dec 2009

Get yours here

[/align]

LOL The first song I ever listened to on Last.fm was a JT song!

by the way, people on the top artists aren't people with the "biggest" plays.

i have 11000 plays of Alice in Chains and people with 500 or 1000 plays are in their top.

and someone with 5 000 000 of plays of the beatles it's just impossible.

there are 1440 minutes for one day and there are 365 days + 6 hours per year = so there are 525930 minutes in a year. lastfm can tag song of 30s so you can have 1051860 plays in one year.

so since near of five years old this person should listen all the 30s a new song of the beatles...

it's just impossible. he certainly uses many computers and only listen extracts... so it's mean he doesn't listen them as much as he pretends.

- top listeners are on a 7 day basis i believe

- it's possible to manually scrobble tracks with some sort of 'hack'

no idea why ppl would waste their time and energy to cheat their fav artists or track high on a list that eventually doesnt do or mean anything :ermm:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...