best OF VSFS

- Consolation 4 - Round 6

Alessandra - vs - Angela

post-1004-0-1446095414-43648_thumb.jpgphotomiddef2214018.jpg

post-1004-0-1446095414-51636_thumb.jpgimage1lct.jpg

post-1004-0-1446095414-54714_thumb.jpgphotomiddef2214019.jpg

VOTING REMINDERS

1. You may vote up to 5 times.

2. Please refrain from voting for your favorite models, you are only voting for the outfit/lingerie.

3. If an outfit has WINGS please don't add them into how you're voting. The wings will be voted on at a separate time!

Loser will be dropped into consolation

Min of 20 voters needed

1.5 :ninja: . I don't know what it is about that umbrella :pinch: .

Hey, Pretty, thanks for always supporting my comps :hug: , and I notice you usually say "next round?!" after it lingers :rofl: so I was curious what do you really think about the minimum vote thing :ninja: ? Should I do days or hours instead of votes do you think :morning: ?

Problem with a min number of voters is unless you set a realistic number like 20-25 people a day, it's not a guarantee you'll even get the number of required voters in a timely fashion. Depending on the time of year, hell even the day of the week people, people are either on... or they aren't. Sometimes I get 30+ voters, other times it's hard to get 18 and frankly I don't want to spend days and days on a round when it's fairly easy to see who's going to win anyways most of the time. The quicker I get this done, the quicker we can move on.

It's fairly clear Ale's going to walk with this round.... we'll see. So keeping this round open is going to be all about playing it by ear. If it's an Ale landslide early on, I'm going to close it.

Normally I put a round up when I wake up, and I close a round when I wake up. I check to see if I have the min number of voters, and if I don't I count the scores and if one model is winning by a lot, I just close the round.