Bellazon

Video Recording & Capturing Programs

• 1 month later...

I know this is place to say this but my bsplayer was deleted i had download the zip from the site but it got deleted so i went again and i downloaded but this time i have to install they program usave and it gave me spyware so i was wondering if any one had the zip and could install it here please thanx

• 1 year later...

I beleave you press c or the little button that if I can remember right looks like a camera but you have to look in the preferences to chose where it will put them when you press c so you don't have to hunt for them later, powerdvd automatically choses bitmap so if you can when you do the preference changes chose JPG or something that doesn't take a lot of memory, I don't have any dvd software for my pc because I lost the disc that came with my dvd-rom but the power dvd software that came with that you could not capture to anything but bitmap but they paid version you can.

• 1 year later...

Here is the link to get,total Video converter 3.11 the best video converter existing.

http://www.4shared.com/file/48743641/b8972...rter_311_A.html

Now u can download youtube videos to ur PC and save in HDD and then if u want to have it in DVD format to watch it in ur DVD player just change the format from avi,wmv.mp4,ect..any format u want to DVD MPEG compatible with this wonderfull tool and the best ov all is FREE not a trial FREE!!!

And here is the registration CODE!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/48811463/478a5...ation_code.html

Enjoy OOHH btw i forgot if u want to save youtube videos use this online downloader go to (www.keepvid.com) :).

• 7 months later...

hey guys :wave:

I was just wondering if anyone here knows the name of a program so i can download it from google.

I need a program that can "record" what I'm doing in the computer.

Like you use Alt + Print Screen to take pictures of your work, I need a program to record :p

does anyone know such a program?

• 14 years later...