Bellazon

Movies that everyone loves EXCEPT YOU

Guest quasicartes

Star Wars: all of them

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, but Star Wars movies are the best movies done so far.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats why this thread is called "movies that everyone loves except you"

i know plenty of ppl who dont like star wars. i, personally, find it hard to consider it one of the best movies ever made b/c they're lacking in a lot of ways in the qualities that consititute a "good" film

The little mermaid,makes me depress :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awww have u ever read the hans christian anderson version? if not, don't. its like 10X more depressing and disturbing :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHat what?...Hans Christian anderson version,never heard of it :ermm: .It can't be worst than Star wars I'm sure :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know plenty of ppl who dont like star wars. i, personally, find it hard to consider it one of the best movies ever made b/c they're lacking in a lot of ways in the qualities that consititute a "good" film

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Star Wars movies are not lacking anything. Art itself defines what it needs and Star Wars has everything it needs. A different movie needs differents things. There are no rules for a good movie. I can watch Star Wars movies over and over again never getting bored, they are so perfect. They also mean so much to me, I have learned so much about art, philosophy and morals from them. They are also magnificently entertaining. That's why I must regard them as the best movies ever.

If you know plenty of people who don't love Star Wars why do you mention it here?

Star War's movie lack acting. God help me I love them and admire the universe Lucas created, but the acting in all 6 was gawd awful.

Yoda: Awful, our prequel dialouge was.

And Star War's movies should not be in here, people are split down the middle, you either love them or you hate them. Everybody does NOT like Star Wars. In fact, I beleive I am the only one in a family of 16 that actually owns the movies, let alone all the books and graphic arts novels and more. <_<

If anything, Star Wars should be in a thread, "Somebody explain to me why these movies are popular . . ."

Star War's movie lack acting. God help me I love them and admire the universe Lucas created, but the acting in all 6 was gawd awful.

WRONG WRONG!! Everything in Star Wars is as it should be, it is perfect Star Wars acting! In an other kind of movie perfect acting is something else. Same with the dialogue.

You've been brainwashed or something dude. Even some of the more hardcore Star War's fanatics I have met over the past few years all agreed that the acting in ALL of the Star War's movies, more so the prequel, was bad. I have never met anybody, up until now, who actually thinks the acting was, as you put it, how it should be, or even just "okay".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Star Wars movies are not lacking anything. Art itself defines what it needs and Star Wars has everything it needs. A different movie needs differents things. There are no rules for a good movie. I can watch Star Wars movies over and over again never getting bored, they are so perfect. They also mean so much to me, I have learned so much about art, philosophy and morals from them. They are also magnificently entertaining. That's why I must regard them as the best movies ever.

If you know plenty of people who don't love Star Wars why do you mention it here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont believe i was the one who mentioned it .... i was just supporting the original poster's point ;)

Guest quasicartes

WRONG WRONG!! Everything in Star Wars is as it should be, it is perfect Star Wars acting! In an other kind of movie perfect acting is something else. Same with the dialogue.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you taken your Ritalin today?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you taken your Ritalin today?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I havn't taken ritalin for about 6 years now :blush: