Bellazon

Movies that everyone loves EXCEPT YOU

Guest quasicartes

Guest quasicartes
Star War's movie lack acting. God help me I love them and admire the universe Lucas created, but the acting in all 6 was gawd awful.

Yoda: Awful, our prequel dialouge was.

WRONG WRONG!! Everything in Star Wars is as it should be, it is perfect Star Wars acting! In an other kind of movie perfect acting is something else. Same with the dialogue.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you taken your Ritalin today?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I havn't taken ritalin for about 6 years now :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everyone should take Ritalin. It's such a wonderful medication to be on. The only thing capable of making you focused, but calm. You will do your daily tasks as efficiently and quietly possible, much like a swan gliding across the pond's surface.

The lack of Ritalin is the reason why we have people joining the Church of Scientology, watching Harry Potter or Star Wars films and admiring Adriana Lima's and Angelina Jolie's beauty.

I'm not a fan of The Matrix at all. I don't get the hype.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same. So overrated... <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

excuse me while i laugh :laugh: :laugh:

overrated coming from a star wars fan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, seriously.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A lot of people don't understand the Matrix and watch it simply for it's face value, which IMO still makes a very good story and was a major conributor to SFX and filming techniques. There's a lot of philosophy behind matrix as well that people don't get, but you should read it. It's very fascinating and most of it is already covered in Philosophy 101. Besides that there are many (obvious) references to the religious side of things, not just Christianity but Buddhism as well. It's a lot more complex than just IRS inspectors chasing after a bunch of poor people with weird names :p

That being said, I'm a hypocrite cause I only watch Star Wars for the sabre fights. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, seriously.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A lot of people don't understand the Matrix and watch it simply for it's face value, which IMO still makes a very good story and was a major conributor to SFX and filming techniques. There's a lot of philosophy behind matrix as well that people don't get, but you should read it. It's very fascinating and most of it is already covered in Philosophy 101. Besides that there are many (obvious) references to the religious side of things, not just Christianity but Buddhism as well. It's a lot more complex than just IRS inspectors chasing after a bunch of poor people with weird names :p

That being said, I'm a hypocrite cause I only watch Star Wars for the sabre fights. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nuttin wrong w/that...i only watched attack of the clones to see yoda kick ass :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love Star Wars, too.

Episodes IV, V and VI, that is.