Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:heart:

Here's some footage from yesterday's VS signing with Skippy (which Bri and I attended) from The Daily 10.

The Daily 10 asked the newly blonde Skippy about her favorite indulgence. And Skippy's answer? Click and watch the video to find out.

THE DAILY 10 - AUGUST 27, 2009 EDITION

"MIRANDA'S FAVORITE INDULGENCE"

Only by THIS guy.

:laugh:

FASHION'S NIGHT OUT

Thursday, September 10

Victoria’s Secret Lexington

Store open until 11pm

Adriana Lima & Miranda Kerr

Autograph Signing 7-10pm

*Only on Victoria’s Secret-provided photographs. One per person.

Preview the supermodel-designed Fashion’s Night Out T-shirts and find out how you can bid on them. All proceeds will benefit the National September 11 Memorial & Museum Fund.

Makeovers from our renowned makeup artists

Get THE LACIEâ„¢ panty FREE with any full-priced bra purchase

The following NYC stores will be open until 11pm on September 10 for Fashion’s Night Out and will have the free panty offer (while items last):

Lexington Avenue @ 58th Street

Herald Square

Broadway SoHo

Fifth Avenue

South Street Seaport

Manhattan Mall

86th Street (Upper East Side)

VS' Facebook

FASHION'S NIGHT OUT

Thursday, September 10

Victoria’s Secret Lexington

Store open until 11pm

Adriana Lima & Miranda Kerr

Autograph Signing 7-10pm

*Only on Victoria’s Secret-provided photographs. One per person.

Preview the supermodel-designed Fashion’s Night Out T-shirts and find out how you can bid on them. All proceeds will benefit the National September 11 Memorial & Museum Fund.

Makeovers from our renowned makeup artists

Get THE LACIEâ„¢ panty FREE with any full-priced bra purchase

The following NYC stores will be open until 11pm on September 10 for Fashion’s Night Out and will have the free panty offer (while items last):

Lexington Avenue @ 58th Street

Herald Square

Broadway SoHo

Fifth Avenue

South Street Seaport

Manhattan Mall

86th Street (Upper East Side)

VS' Facebook

Aww I'd love to go if I lived in NY. I'm interested in seeing what her t-shirt looks like..

Ehh, I could do without her company since Miranda will probably be overshadowed by the other one's protruding belly. But, still, it's an event. Between the Heavenly Enchanted launch on the 26th of August and this coming up, that's two VS events in less than a month. Very good for Miranda.

Hopefully there's an event for the new store opening in Hawaii this fall. The spring break vol 2 swim catalogues are normally shot in October in Hawaii, so it would be nice if there was a store opening with Miranda and Marisa - the two best swim angels - in appearance.

This is shaping up to be a nice fall for Miranda. XOXO again, the annual VSFS, the Pirelli calendar pictures should be out soon, whatever she did for V mag, the VS miraculous bra campaign... When is her Marc Jacobs skin cancer advert/t-shirt supposed to be released?