Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

What time should I get to the Grove? If I am able to go. I've never been to a signing... should I get there extremely early?

The signing is between 2-3 PM, so you can arrive there between that hour or earlier. If you get there earlier, you can probably snag a good spot in the line, but as long as you are there BEFORE 3 PM, then you'll score an autograph from Skippy.

All you gotta do is purchase the DAHE fragrance and then they'll allow you in line (you have to show the receipt as proof). If the rules are the same as before, you're only allowed one autograph (and MAYBE a photo-op).

And since it's a weekday, parking at the Grove won't be as hellish as it usually is on the weekends. I'll be there, too. I'll be the only straight guy in line.

:heart:

For those of you that didn't go to the signing at the Grove, you practically didn't miss much. The line had no more than 25+ people, which gave Skippy more conversation time with everyone that approached her. But both Bri and I got to meet Skippy and I couldn't have been more surprised at just how nice Miranda can be.

Unfortunately, my scanner has since passed away, so I cannot provide any scans of the flyer or the autograph BUT.....my spiffy, flaming pink IPhone has come to the rescue!

2q16h7d.jpg

Notice how Skippy signs her name as " :heart: iranda Kerr"

Hey, Bri, if you're reading this, did you sneak in any pictures of Skippy? I was able to get one before security said "No".

:laugh:

I actually was able to get one with my iphone. She's looking down though so it is not very snazzy. I'm really bummed that they said no cameras last minute like that.

Nice meeting you though!

Oh and thanks for posting pictures from the event, PC.