Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 08: (L-R) Model Miranda Kerr and GQ publisher Pete Hunsinger attend a cocktail party in honor of designer Kris Van Assche and hosted by GQ & Dior Homme at The Cooper Square Hotel Penthouse on September 8, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for GQ Magazine)

post-34463-0-1446159280-83465_thumb.jpg

post-34463-0-1446159280-85939_thumb.jpg

Ah... Dior Homme with my favorite model! Dior Homme is my odor, it smells like freshly harvested carrots. I grew up on a farm. I literary jumped in the air when I smelled it for the first time. Such a great smell.

She looks amazing. So confident of herself. Without the arrogance. Again, she is stunning. Thanx for the pics, everybody!

:heart:

Look at the video again, PC. In the first 45 seconds, you'll see a guy wearing a black shirt with bushy, light brown hair (standing in front of Skippy who's holding a piece of paper).

That's me. Unfortunately. :(

I'm sure Bri saw the video and she can definitely confirm it (if she remembers what I look like)!

:heart:

Haha, I didn't know anyone was rolling tape when I chatted with her! Now that you know what I look like (almost-sorta), it's your turn to reveal yourself to moi! :fun:

I've been meaning to PM you a picture that I took of you talking to her. It's super far away but I was just trying to snap pictures and one of them happened to have you in it. :)

But yes, that's him in the video.