Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

She also took part in the Australian celebrity photographic auction [meaning she was behind the lens]- raising money for The Fred Hollows Foundation.

Miranda%20Kerr%202.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...me=STRK:MESC:IT

Miranda%20Kerr%201.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...me=STRK:MESC:IT

I'm seriously considering bidding for the 2nd shot!

she's got the edge up on the other VS models in that she's actually dating someone who is internationally famous. i'm certainly not saying that's all she's got going for her --- she's ridiculously gorgeous, has a killer body, an awesome smile and a great personality as well. but dating Orlando absolutely is helping raise her profile. and VS, i'm sure, is loving it. they've got another Gisele on their hands. (*obviously, Miranda hasn't had 1/100 the fashion career of Gisele. Gisele was an ICON even before she became the head VS Angel*) but in terms of media spotlight... i can see Miranda becoming as well known, within a very short time.

Unfortunately, my math class is that day. It's nearing the end of the semester and I know if I were to miss a lecture I would fall behind.

I wish I could go to the in store appearance! Too bad I have work and school, so that definitely won't work. Oh well.

Thanks for the new candids..