Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

She may be surrounded by the glitz and glamour of Australia Fashion Week, but supermodel Miranda Kerr is really just a hippie at heart.

In an exclusive interview with A Current Affair, Kerr reveals she is a keen greenie who one day dreams of owning an environmentally-friendly house — and having three kids.

"Ten years from now hopefully I'll be living in a solar-powered house with my vegetable garden out the back," she said.

"And I'm hoping it will be somewhere that has a bit of countryside and a little bit of water — whether it will be a lake or an ocean — and hopefully I will have three children, a nice hammock and a big bathtub."

To back her claims, Kerr will grace the cover of Madison Magazine's June "green" issue.

"It's something that we need to try and make a conscious effort each and every one of us to do the small thing," she said.

"Small things like taking the charger out of the wall saves a lot of electricity and using energy efficient light bulbs is something that I do."

Kerr has been in Sydney with Hollywood boyfriend Orlando Bloom and has been a star attraction in the front row of several high profile fashion shows during the week.

Earlier in the month, she was chosen as the new face of David Jones and will replace Megan Gale.

Kerr also talked about the book for young girls she's writing, called Treasure Yourself, with issues ranging from nutrition to what she describes as "the power of the mind".

"It's a collaboration of information that I have found has worked for me and hopefully it can work for other girls as well." Kerr said.

"I was always looking for that guide book or that handbook for young girls."

For the full interview, watch A Current Affair tonight at 6:30pm on the Nine Network.

Miranda makes FORBES' List of Top Earning Models at #10

models19sa2.jpg

Story, Slideshow

Victoria's Secret made millionaires of two newcomers: Miranda Kerr and Selita Ebanks, striking poses at Nos. 8 and 12, respectively. "Selita has a stunning smile and is a great on-camera spokeswoman," enthuses Razek. "Miranda's got the cheeks of a chipmunk, the smile of an angel and the body of a devil."
10. Miranda Kerr

$3.5 million

The bewitching babe from Down Under is Victoria's Secret's latest star. Kerr is getting a bit of a late start, breaking through in her delectable Victoria's Secret campaigns at the ripe age of 23. However, expect her to remain in angel wings for awhile--the lingerie giant just renegotiated her contract for multiple years. She's also the face of Australian department store David Jones and the face most likely to be seen around town with actor Orlando Bloom. Not bad for an Aussie who only moved Stateside two years ago.

Full List

1. Gisele Bundchen - $35 million

2. Heidi Klum - $14 million

3. Kate Moss - $7.5 million

4. Adriana Lima - $7 million

5. Doutzen Kroes - $6 million

6. Karolina Kurkova - $5 million

7. Natalia Vodianova - $4.8 million

8. Carolyn Murphy - $4.5 million

9. Daria Werbowy - $3.8 million

10. Miranda Kerr - $3.5 million

11. Isabeli Fontana - $3 million

11. Gemma Ward - $3 million

12. Selita Ebanks - $2.7 million

13. Valentina Zelyaeva - $2.3 million

14. Hilary Rhoda - $2 million

15. Liya Kebede - $1.5 Million

---

The article says she is 23 - NOT. I guess everyone is falling for the "I was born in 1985 lie" that she or her agency have put out there.

Miranda makes FORBES' List of Top Earning Models at #10

models19sa2.jpg

Story, Slideshow

Victoria's Secret made millionaires of two newcomers: Miranda Kerr and Selita Ebanks, striking poses at Nos. 8 and 12, respectively. "Selita has a stunning smile and is a great on-camera spokeswoman," enthuses Razek. "Miranda's got the cheeks of a chipmunk, the smile of an angel and the body of a devil."
10. Miranda Kerr

$3.5 million

The bewitching babe from Down Under is Victoria's Secret's latest star. Kerr is getting a bit of a late start, breaking through in her delectable Victoria's Secret campaigns at the ripe age of 23. However, expect her to remain in angel wings for awhile--the lingerie giant just renegotiated her contract for multiple years. She's also the face of Australian department store David Jones and the face most likely to be seen around town with actor Orlando Bloom. Not bad for an Aussie who only moved Stateside two years ago.

Full List

1. Gisele Bundchen - $35 million

2. Heidi Klum - $14 million

3. Kate Moss - $7.5 million

4. Adriana Lima - $7 million

5. Doutzen Kroes - $6 million

6. Karolina Kurkova - $5 million

7. Natalia Vodianova - $4.8 million

8. Carolyn Murphy - $4.5 million

9. Daria Werbowy - $3.8 million

10. Miranda Kerr - $3.5 million

11. Isabeli Fontana - $3 million

11. Gemma Ward - $3 million

12. Selita Ebanks - $2.7 million

13. Valentina Zelyaeva - $2.3 million

14. Hilary Rhoda - $2 million

15. Liya Kebede - $1.5 Million

---

The article says she is 23 - NOT. I guess everyone is falling for the "I was born in 1985 lie" that she or her agency have put out there.

Well she just said that she turned 25 in this video around 1:48 so I'm guessing it was her agency.