Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Regarding this Brandon Davis 'character'...

Firstly - what a Premium-Grade, arse-piece. I, thankfully, was unaware of this detritus until reading this thread. I watched the video. Finding him show-boating, gurning and being so casually vituperative alongside the vacancy that is Paris Hilton really says all we need to know. It matters not what one thinks of Lindsay Lohan (and I think very little); it's that spittle-flecked, character-assassination in the company of such pointless sycophants and the voracious, grasping press that we should worry about...

I care not for how he looks. As I've stated before - in my brief sojourn as a poster - beauty is in the eye of the beholder (ah, that old cliche). He could well be of any creed, colour, religion, size and shape. He could well be conventionally ugly - whatever that may entail. If Miranda sees something in his physicality then who are we to argue?

But, (second cliche alert!) if it's "what's on the inside that counts" then one should be very concerned.

This swaggering idiot, surrounded by an admiring pack of similarly privileged buffoons, is seemingly endemic in 'celebrity' circles. The kind of circles that the models we so admire - such as Miranda - will no doubt fall into. That he should be considered a 'catch' in any sense, other than the obscene amount of money he will so undeservedly fall into, is a disgrace.

There, my friends, is the rub. Miranda - back away. Of course money and power are attractive - it is foolish to disregard that. But we want to think we are made of stronger stuff. And it is not like a Victoria's Secret Angel will find herself short of cash soon.

These people are 'vampiric'. they suck on the edges of glamour. Be it fashion, film, or music. Talentless, but loaded - with money and self-importance. - they whisk our heroes and heroines away with the allure of the 'Lifestyle'. But, judging by this pitiful display - they are ugly to the very core.

Oh, if there were a brief Rapture. One to rid us of these fiends. A brief, sudden, decimation. And they are gone - and we can breathe easily again. The 'entertainment' industry might be left wanting. But that's not so bad a sacrifice!

I expect more from our models.

Then again - perhaps he is just incredibly endowed!

You see, I'm not all super-serious.

oh Aaaaand. I really hope she and that guy aren't friends with benifits :ninja: I totally agree with the cliches theBarronofFratton posted on here. That's how I am so the only thing I can come up with is that maybe she sees some good in this guy and hopes to bring it out? :idk:

Who knows.

I'm sure they're just friends. Miranda's too adorable and smart to go for a guy like that...I think :ninja:

ya, that is so not from the VS 07.

anyway, the orly bloom rumor is old? just saw it on perez. oh well. <_< check this out. makes me laugh and feel sad at the same time. :laugh: pics from justjared.buzznet.com

http://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2...on-davis-03.jpg

http://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2...on-davis-04.jpg

the alleged "oil heir" / paris hilton crony looks like an effin crap-faced bum.

~Please do not hotlink images - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~

Edited by CarMELita